What annoys you most in Forex

waiting to reach a limit and then eventually dropped down .

Thinking a system that is promoted on the website and after testing thinking you finnaly found it, then after a couple days it blows up your account:17:

Only touching a pending order and go directly the opposite direction

2 Likes

When ‘gurus’ sell you a story on CNBC how bad this or that is so you take his ‘advice’ and go short thinking you find the trend 100%, and then blowing ones again your account…

1 Like

i like forex market. it is great market for investor. i think when we can invest in it. we can make more money with it. we can trade in free times. and we can put some money in our ability.

i am so impatient i am probaly the most impatient person on the planet, thats why i started to do automated trading?> its been working pretty well considering

1 Like

Seeing new traders going live when they know nothing about fx and haven’t even bothered with the free school on here.
Then they post complaints about scams, evil brokers, and anyone else they can blame for their own laziness

2 Likes

All of the get rich quick junkies it seems to attract

Most of the trading systems that are sold on websites are scam or not working ones. If those systems are that damn good, why those sellers had never used them to make real money from the forex market by themselves?

1 Like

Most of the trading systems that are sold on websites are scam or not working ones. If those systems are that damn good, why those sellers had never used them to make real money from the forex market by themselves?

Consolidation and open wedge annoys me most in forex

1 Like

As for me, the most annoying is when you mess with a dishonest broker that deliberately plays against you. I had unfortunatelly some occasions when that was OK with depositing and execution seems to be fine. But when you take some pips of profit, orders start be executed in several minutes until your profit turnes to zero (in better case). In general, when profitable executions take much time it’s annoying, but when it is made deliberately you just trn to an angry bird). I waited for withdrawal for two weeks and then decided that it does not worth my nerves. Support started ignoring my writings and calls. So they just were looking for someone to scam. Thanks God that I deposited not great money. At the same time, I have a good experience and know more brokers that one should choose for trading)) I trade with several reliable ones and take profit quite often.

3 Likes

The mere fact that,there are no rules imposed on trading annoys me most,this makes it kind difficult to know the process/ways we should and shouldn’t go/ use to help us trade efficiently without losses,My second note of the annoyance list would have to deal with losses this is actually one of my worst fears in trading,you have all smiles expecting a win,then:mad: turns against you into a loss.I am sure most people like me share the same fear of losing.An annoyance turned into a fear.

1 Like

well The 3 most things so far.

1# soooo focused on trading one pair, while it stays still other goes up 400 pips, yep happen a few times:(

2# failing to lock in profits half way thru a trade, say up 100 pips thinking it will keep going down, watching it turn into a big loss, allways set 2 to profit targets.

3# exiting a trade with a loss only to know later on you jumped the gun :frowning:

oh yeah forgot and those little, dam rejection spikes that knock you out off a trade just above where you placed your stop loss!

3 Likes

That’s stop loss hunting most of the time, either place your stop loss bit more wide or close some part of your trade once you are in green zone.

Yes, stop losses are always nightmare for the traders and it would also be helpful for the traders to place in the mental stop loss instead of placing it in their trading terminal but this needs to well followed.

Losses are a big headache. But what really gets me is watching the screen as the candlesticks are painted onto the chart. Up and down they go and so does the beat of my heart. That is why I put on my trade and then minimize the screen to go on to something else.

I learned from an Uber driver that he had day traded for 10 years prior to 2007 and then lost it all. He said he never slept well. I don’t think he was doing everything right.:cool:

Right, minimize a window and do something else.
If you keep watching this “up and down, up and down”, you’ll get a neurotic eye shake soon :20:
I know this from myself:):slight_smile:

Trades that are winners, but take ages to get into profit. Maybe it’s because I only play only long :slight_smile: