What annoys you most in Forex

I understand your frustration. When everything points in your favor but the market moves against you due to big players, it’s really annoying. To mitigate this, consider using tighter stop-loss orders and choosing a more reliable broker to minimize slippage and withdrawal issues.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Using stop-loss orders has been really beneficial in situations like this.

Well, i dont trade without stoplosses, and no body should in my opinion. To be more specific, what annoys me is when your trade position is absolutely perfect analytically and statistically, yet your position hits a SL instead of TP.
Even the best of brokers have slippage and withdrawal issues on bad days, regardless of how big or regulated your broker is.

Pip is percentage of percentage… if 1% = 0.0100, then 1% of that is 0.0001, or one pip. Percent In Percent.

The most annoying thing in forex is that when the market breaks out of expectation. I feel highly annoyed when the predict the market flow after hours of analysis and the market doesn’t obey the prediction.

What annoys me most in Forex? Bad data.

Bad historical data, badly written or buggy backtesting software (from both myself and others), and inaccurate demo feed data have all caused me unexpected losses.
Garbage in, garbage out… and it can take a long time for the market to prove a model wrong.
After go-live, it is important to periodically backtest and compare to live results. It will not be exact, but should be comparable.
Also, I never trust demo feeds anymore. Some people will argue this last point and they may be right on certain brokers or at certain times. Still, I have seen demo data not match live data enough that I only use demo to validate functionality. For example, did I calculate pips and number of lots correctly? Takeprofit and stoploss numbers right? It’s unfortunate when you misplace a decimal and demo account are great for working these bugs out. AND new traders should absolutely demo trade before going live. Its great experience. Just don’t expect live performance to match demo performance. Cheers all!

Other traders! I’ve been mostly annoyed by other traders who could not discuss things like humans.

1 Like

Fake profits posted by so called market gurus!!!

poof!

Bro you got me laughing and rolling on floor :sweat_smile: what an innocent dog :joy:

1 Like

I would say that scammers are a major problem for the unexpected, I came into this business looking for a way to build my own system and rely as little as I can on others, I have taken Ideas from others that’s unavoidable for most traders, I suggest not spending money thinking you gonna have the same success as they claim they have