What are some websites for beginners in forex?

what are some websites for beginners in forex? I have no clue which site I should join and demo trade

2 Likes

You’ve just landed at one great Education site offering free courses. As for demo accounts, choose a tier one regulated broker - Google it.

3 Likes

Pipsology is the way to go!

2 Likes

Babypips right here is a great place for beginners, if you ask me.

2 Likes

This is a great site to learn. The school will help you into forex and broker demo account can be any of your choice.

Don’t open a 10k demo if you won’t trade with 10k in real terms.

Just Follow These Steps

1. Learning the basics (currency pairs)
  2. Learn the software (MT4, MT5)
  3. Learn with demo accounts.
  4. Find a reliable service provider.
  5. Use the service provider’s resources such as tools and guides.
  6. Try out the support services of the provider.
  7. Learn about strategies and try them all out.

Forex academy

I agree that the School of Pipsology is a great place to start learning forex for free. You can also try forexpeacearmy and Youtube videos.

For a broker, it depends on what your preference is. Make your own research and remember to choose a regulated broker.

Hello @icepunch,

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology, our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

We also provide regularly daily and weekly updated articles (written by various industry experts) on different Forex topics, a community forum where you can exchange questions and answers with the thousands of other members, a Calendar of Forex news and events, our Forexpedia that includes Forex terms and definitions, and several broker resources for when you’re ready to open a Forex trading account.

The best part about it - it’s all FREE! Again, start at the School of Pipsology to gain a foundation for your trading. Enjoy!

Pipzilla :coffee:

So, to be more precise, which sites are you interested in? because the topic is too broad

Bro, chic, you’re on it. Look up. Education section.

Very broad.

I started at Baby Pips.

I then joined Onyx Forex Trading, very good program. I never had my risk management or trading plan set up.

I’m now following a rule based strategy, I know what I am looking for in the market when I look.

Used to be guessing really, but hey, there’s free stuff all over YouTube, be careful with scalping strategies, the risk to reward is usually terrible

I think the best way to learn is to try forming strategy in demo trading, so that you can get to know what and where to look for.

what website help you master trading?

i recommende free educational course on the basic topics in the forex market in forex tester 5 software

While this is a good website to learn Forex as a newbie, the best way to learn and shorten your learning curve is to get a mentor. Someone that knows what s/he is doing and learn from them

Yes, this is probably the best option to learn something. But it seems to me that paying a mentor will be very expensive.

You are already on the best website that I would have recommended. Apart from that, Udemy is also a great place to learn forex basics. As far as it is about demo trading, you can look for a broker that fits your trading goals more than any other.

Thanks for explaining - helps us newbies

BabyPips is very comprehensive and easy-to-follow course on forex trading for beginners. The course is broken down into several chapters, starting with the basics of forex trading and progressing to more advanced concepts.
Each chapter includes several lessons that are presented in an engaging and easy-to-understand format. Meanwhile, who has a good idea on how to effecively use TradingConnector?