What are the best of the best Technical-Analysis Applications and Trading Platform Applications or both(Free and/or Paid) for FIX/Platform API-based Algorithmic Trading?

Hiya,

What are the best of the best Technical-Analysis Applications and Trading Platform Applications or both(Free and Paid options) The choices can be:
1- Broker-provided (broker-dependent) ones?
2- Broker-Neutral ones?
3- Only Technical Analysis for manual trading?
4- Only trading platform for manual trading
5- (#3 & #4 together) Technical Analysis and Trading Platform together as one application for trading
6- (#5 plus) Technical Analysis and Trading Platform together as one application for trading that provides Algorithmic Trading SDK as well(to develop Indicators and Systems and Algorithmic Trading Robots)?
7- What high-performance and low-latency programming languages and programming frameworks and techniques are you applying?
8- What high-performance and low-latency Database Management Systems(DBMS) have you implemented for the Algorithmic Trading program?
9- What Add-on have you purchased individually or as a bundle that completes the Algorithmic-Trading program and in what way it completes the functionality of the Algorithmic-Trading program? Is Add-on’s from a well-established programming team and have long-term maintenance(not necessary upgrade/update) contract with end-users? Are the Add-on’s works in sync with high-performance and low-latency and robust performance on the Algorithmic trading technical analysis platform?

Please list the options and one-time purchase of platform fee and annual cost for maintenance if there is any fee(even optional for upgrades) if payable after a one-time purchase of the platform plus the Tick data feeds options and fees plus any live non-delayed data feeds if they are available complimentary through any scheme?

Tnx and best of luck :blush:

Thanks to share both options, keep sharing more knowledgeable content.

1 Like

Hiya @Brackwom

Your welcome. I request FIX/Platform API-based Algorithmic Trading programs and applications feedback and asked for sharing user’s opinions on free/proprietary Algorithmic Trading platforms and Technical Analysis programs, but there isn’t much collaboration from users. I can’t go and purchase and test a long list of products personally. But it would be nice if users provide their opinion on these. While questions about these FIX/Platform API-based Algorithmic Trading programs remained unanswered. Thus my judgment is or no one knows about these or they don’t want to share it for whatever reasons. :face_with_monocle:

There are millions of contents and materials about these on the internet and I can find some of them, but my request was about user’s experience individually and unbiased, and verified content from all available contents on the internet about these if you know what I mean?

Best of luck