**_What are the key success factors in entering a forex trade?_**

Sell eurusd risky @1.1255 stop 10 pips target 20 pip

Iā€™ve gone short on the gopher now market has stopped declining. Scalping is not easy. Swing trading is worse

Sure , too important to Enter the market on the right time but for now Eurusd after this daily price line candle i think there is test candle for tomorrow so 10-20 pip will be enough for down movement correction.

Anyway. Trend now is too weak to goes up so never mind for 15 pips

Eurusd forecast 11-7-2019

kindly stick to sell stop loss (10) pips as I am with a long position

waiting for 1.1230-1.1225 to put buy order

Ok . Price went direct to 1.1280 before settled target by 5 pips

Now i will think about plan classic analysis on daily ftame as there is a proken trend and now we just tested it so closing under 1.1262 4 hr will take us to 1.1240

Iam waiting confirmation

1.1285 ā€¦done

sell Eurusd @1.1255 target 20 stop 20

i am targeting 1.1220 for today so iā€™ll put stop on entry

Thanks for such a descriptive thread and it is true that novice traders are constantly in search of such threads where they can find some valuable tips which are not usually available to all. Yes, it is true that a trader must be cautious regarding the basic of forex as various tools like forex e-books, audio books, You Tube videos, etc. all can help nay trader to get the proper comprehension of forex here.

2 Likes

Itā€™s unbelievable you know. I had a post deleted the other night because I used one offensive word but it was really funny in the context of the post and the topic of conversation at the time. But this sh*t above is allowed to continue with impunity. The time is drawing nearā€¦

Why people constantly posting some graph where it extremely easily to spot some places anyway for everything like that and then started to give advices how easy itā€™s to trade on forex and so on. Good luck with that please anyway.

1 Like

Did i already post in this thread?

Did i read it?

Does anybody want me here?

1 Like

Soulia, I like reading your posts. I also think that you are doing great job. Certainly there is always room for improvement, which we can accomplish by continuous analysis of our previous work

1 Like

The key success factor is identifying trend. In some circumstances, the trade itself is not important at all.

To prove this, look at a D1 chart in which the 20EMA is above the 50EMA and both are sloping upwards. Buy at the NY close. Exit at the following NY close but go long again if the same EMA conditions are still in place. Keep doing this every night until the trend set-up weakens, probably shown first by the 20EMA turning downwards.

Iā€™ll be doing this from tonight on. What can go wrong?

1 Like

enjoy bro:joy:

Oh here you are. You wanna now why??? Hereā€™s why (below).

And i still here any time for eurusd consultation

ā€¦ Yor are fighting with the wrong side :joy::joy:
Now i do believe that you are working in onother cashback company or even shady broker
You have unbelievable insistence to spoil my valuable post with no definite reason

So donā€™t waste your time we are the best in thw world
Wait for upcoming version as you will be able to create your forex EA ropot within minutes with freeeeeee
And more ā€¦:innocent::innocent:

Anyway enjoy

Have you not heard??? Iā€™m with the CFTC. Also get consulting fees from the FCA, MiFID, and ESMA. Thought thatā€™d be old news by now.