**_What are the key success factors in entering a forex trade?_**

Alright. Well. You went to a lot of trouble in creating those charts. So thank you.

But alright: what you’re actually talking about are supply and demand zones. Which translated are nothing more than support and resistance zones.

Only reason I picked on you for this is because I don’t believe that there is any such thing as supply and demand in spot FOREX. Put another way: it’s certainly nothing that can be gauged from just looking at a chart. And that’s why it irks me when I see spot FOREX traders using this term. Supply and demand in the true sense exists ONLY in Equities and Commodities. And the figures are certainly not derived from a chart.

Anyway. I tell you what. Let me call a truce here with you. I’ll leave you be. There’s no sense in me busting your balls any further. Just think nice before you hand out advice. Some of your advice may be fine for seasoned traders and for those that are able to control themselves. But bear in mind that does not apply to most around these parts.

Good luck with your endeavors though. And if you’re making money in this business: well good for you and I certainly couldn’t be happier. If that be the case: keep it up.

1 Like

I agree with you, sir, the concept derived from commodities, but let’s highlight on the definition
Supply zone :

Areas where sellers located are more than buyers because of the presence of high prices

Demand zone:

Areas where buyers located are more than sellers because of the presence of low prices

And this without sticking to the terms here, can be applied to any chart represent product movement unfortunately because of Forex novelty still there is a lot to give in term of hidden secrets.
I have 2 main theories in this market and I will share both of them sooner

you are welcome at anytime

1 Like

Pure shrivel … quit Forex trading while you’re still not homeless… none of it has any real value … or go watch no nonsense forex vids on yt … from the beginning lol

2 Likes

Jeepers. You’re on a roll this morning!!! LOL!!!

hello there @soulia it’ll be a great pleasure to know you more sir, im actually a beginner and i’d love to have you as my mentor to put me through some things thanks sir @soulia

1 Like

Oh here we go.

Not a single iota of detail about even one specific trade that can either be verified or detailed beforehand. And you want him as your mentor. Based on what if I may ask.

You know: if i wasn’t such a decent guy I’d say that most here actually deserve to lose their money. But seeing as I’m such a nice person I’ll not say that.

3 Likes

LOL I’m trying this new honesty thing :smirk::grin:

2 Likes

buy Eur/usd now
@1.1215 target 1.1240-1.1260 stop 15 pip

The keyfactor is to find a reliable entry-all the other things can be adjusted dependent on personal taste.

1 Like

thanks a lot, I will do my best to help you and to share my experience, as he said its too early to judge on me or anybody else so try to search more and more about forex from other sources

again I will give as much as I can to support you

now we have open trade on Eurusd hopefully it hit the target

-15 pip

Re entry 1.1195 target 1.235 stop 10

Last chance for today

That is funny!! :laughing:

TOoooo Late!!

KC

1 Like

I am currently seeking mentees who would like to be mentored.

They will learn all the secrets I know like maximizing drawdown with minimal leverage, How to increase pip value with no risk, how to consistently take money off the table on profitable trades, How to get out of bad trades with one click.

and this is only the beginning! The price… well that’s the easy part! What is profitability worth?

You simply have to ask yourself “If someone was going to sell you a million dollars you would certainly do anything you could to raise the money!”

Am I right or am I right?

AND they will receive personal attention in learning the classic pip profit play “cut it short or leave it long it’s only time 'til you aren’t wrong”

Order before midnight tonight!!

KC

1 Like

You had better watch it here.

As you should well know: most only read the last post on a thread. So get ready for requests!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

I’d be shocked if someone thought that was a real post! I have promised nothing!

Tx for the heads-up though!! :laughing::rofl:

KC

1 Like

Click Buy or Sell when your strategy dictates. Place stop loss and take profit according to your strategy following your risk management rules and have a nap.

1 Like

Y[quote=“mosoulia, post:52, topic:227644, full:true”]
-15 pip

Re entry 1.1195 target 1.235 stop 10

Last chance for today
[/quote]

Close order 1.1225
+30 pip

Here we go

Total is +15 pip what I recommend is doing multiple buy order according to 5 min fram until catching 1.1240
Olso if 4hr candle closed over 1.1240 do the same till 1.1260

No sell orders till 1.1290 as I mentioned on supply and demand chart

Soulia and mosoulia are the same account guys

Buy Eurusd @1.1220 target 1.1240 stop 20 pip