What are the main aspects of education?

Hi there,
I’d really love to hear your thoughts on what makes a training course awesome. What do you think should be covered, and what trading aspects should be in the spotlight? Should we dive into technical analysis, fundamental ideas, checking out brokers, exploring cool websites, sharing must-read books, and awesome YouTube channels?
Thank you in advance for sharing your insights and thoughts.

I think that a trading course is really important, because it teaches you the basics of trading and how basically everything works even if it doesn’t really show you how to trade it basically shows you what to do, what not to do and what is Important in the market.

A trading aspect that I think should be in the spotlight in trading is Risk Management, because if you know how to manage your risks, you wouldn’t have to win every trade in the market to be profitable.

You would just need to have a good strategy that wins big and loses small to be consistently profitable.

I think mentioning something such as stop loss and take profit levels , or discussion on position sizing and how to manage our portfolio is required. In my opinion risk management is crucial.