What are the top 3 adjectives that come to your mind when you hear "forex trader"

Here are some of the adjectives that come to my mind when I hear the term forex trader:
1.) Serious: A forex trader is serious about trading. A trader does not think trading is like gambling. Discipline is a serious trader’s tool. Along with discipline, a trader is consistent too.
2.) Determined: Determination is what makes forex traders successful. They are determined enough; no obstacle on their way can stop them from being successful traders.
3.) Conscientious: A successful forex trader will never trade randomly. Success for them means trading perfectly well.

In my opinion it would be - “high emotional quotient, Disciplined, patient”.

1.Consistency
2.Technical Charting patterns
3.Discipline

My Top three adjectives-

1. Patience
  2. Optimistic
  3. Self Discipline

Consistency, Patience. Knowledge.

Can’t think of any better than these!!:joy:

Patience, Consistency & Smart.

Practice, Patience and determination

As an experienced trader I think
Emotions
Consistency
Practice

Hardwork
Consistency
Optimistic

• Patience
  • Good Risk Management skills
  • Sound Strategy

Greed is such kind of common issue here! Most of the newcomers expecting such kind of monthly target with their ordinary trading skill!

Patient, Disciplined, Risk taker

My top 3- Hardworking, Smart & Consistent.

The top three adjectives that come to my mind are:
1 consistency
2 Hard work
3 Determination

Top three adjectives-

1. Wise
  2. Positive outlook
  3. Patience

For me they are:

1. Optimistic
  2. Disciplined
  3. Consistent

When I hear the term forex trader, the first image of comparison that comes to my mind is myself, as any human being would generally. And I find these three words to be the most suitable for describing a forex trader in general terms -

1. Hard working
  2. Consistent
  3. Strong and matured psychology

Rational, disciplined, and well-organised are the three adjectives that I feel fit well for forex traders.

The top 3 adjectives which come to my mind for forex traders are :

1. Observant
  2. Consistent
  3. Composure