What broker do I choose. :/

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is gearing up for a very merry holiday season. :smiley: I am looking to start a live account in the new year and thought id get a bit of feedback. What are some of the better brokers for trading small accounts?
Ive been doing some research and found FXCM and Vantage FX, both of these allow me to trade small lots, and are Australian or have Australian bases. What are the views on these brokers?

your opinions are greatly appreciatedā€¦

Thank you and Merry Christmas

donā€™t know about them but i use GFT and you can choose your own trade lot.

I sugest u try out OANDA! They have a great, easy to use and simple platform. Besides they use units not lots which alows u even smaller positions. It is safer and more reliable and u can start out with small ammount, like $100.00 On the other hand trading lots in micro accounts will kill u instantly!

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

I suggest you [B]dont[/B] trade with Oanda, check out the review here

FXCM is a prominent broker and there is lots of good reviews and recommendation for this broker. I am not familiar with ā€œVantage FXā€. So, no suggestion for it. There are some other brokers as well who offers small account for trading, some of them are offering bonus as well with new trading account with them. In this row, AVAFX is also listed. It is one of the prominent brokers. It is offering forex bonus with each new account. Even there is other many bonus offer giving by all big brokers. End the last [B]Merry Christmas[/B]

Mb trading! Duh! :31: :d

Thanks guys,

i guess ill just have to have a bit of a dabble with a few and see which one feels right, I liked the look of vantage due to it having a MT5 platform, which also has an iPhone app.

Happy trading