What broker do you use?

plz give me best 5 forex brokers list…

what kind of brokers do you want to know?

I only recommended you trade in Liteforex broker, I’ve trade with them more than 7 years. I like because they are very fair, famous, have great credibility among the trader.

Been with Avafx and so far, I’m quite pleased with the results.

I am still new with Forex and I am trying Classic account of Vinson Financials broker, they claimed this broker has no slippage with instant execution. Slippage is very popular and I want my trades are filled at my expected prices.

at this point I use FxPro, but still, I am no supergood trader

By selecting an appropriate broker you will be in safe hands, therefore it’s important to do a thorough research beforehand. You can go with the following list of options that can help you in making an informed decision about which forex broker’s services you should be using.

You can go for AvaTrade, Finexo, Plus500, Markets . I am utilizing the services of Finexo and I’am quite satisfied. The key to find the best broker is by looking for the one that has a good reputation and has gotten good reviews.

The definition of the best broker varies from trader to trader depending upon his/her needs. One good thing you find in one broker may not be present in other broker or vice versa. It goes like this only. I am not a veteran in forex trading. I started trading in Forex an year ago and when I was looking for the broker , one of my friends, who has been trading in Forex since four long years with a broker named FinPro Trading suggested me to try this one. I am not hesitant to say I am very much satisfied with the services I received from FinPro Trading and trading with them is truly the value for money. The best thing I love about them is their trading platform and their transparent policies as they don’t scam their clients with hidden charges. They provide live ECN spreads and liquidity from 16 banks across the globe. Plus their Daily and weekly reports are also very useful. Their trading ideas are just amazing and leverage of 200X provided by them is cherry on the cake.

I have quite a good experience trading with Octafx, everything has been fine, no problems I mean. One of the major advantages for me which I found while dealing with them is a very good withdrawal process, better than expected. If you guys trade legally and follow their terms and conditions, you’ll never be dissapointed with their service, I guess. Actually, I have some questions about their regulation, but in fact - proof regulation is not a decisive factor, regulation does not protect you against scam. Does anybody here have some experience with OctaFX?

I’m testing few companies - XTB, Dukascopy, FxPro and MFX. Right now i think the best is MFX. Low spreads. Fast executions.

kaper56 How about the service? Do you have real account at MFX?

Right now, I’m still with Avatrade and I’m quite please to be with them. Still generating some income for me.

I am satisfied with the service provided by my broker . I don’t mind a commission as long as I can make a good profit after the commission. But the quality of the package provided by the broker is more important. I don’t mind paying few bucks for such as service.

any of you use plus500?

Service is helpfull. Yes, i have had real account since april.

I have used Tradersway before, for some reasons my experience with them wasn’t so good. I am checking out EagleFX right now, the services so far seem smooth to me. Side by side i am also checking out FXview and Coinexx - the spreads are good, the trade execution is also something i am impressed with : So far so good.

I signed up for an account with M4Markets about a few weeks ago and they seem to be an okay broker. Spreads are ok and execution time is good. Made my first withdrawal and everything went smoothly. Anyone else tried them?

sagefx pro account

I was thinking to try Eagle Fx but I heard they are not accepting US clients anymore.

you heard wrong

1 Like