What broker do you use?

Not the case far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Hey, everyone will give you recommendations here but the best way to know the best broker is to have an account with them where you can chalk out your strategies, look for their promotional offers and the other services being offered. After all my research i am currently using XM market & Coinexx.

2 Likes

Everybody would have heard of XM, they are one of the finest offshore brokers as of today. Others that I have a good opinion on are Pepperstone and Fxview. They generally work for all kinds of traders, but if you could narrow down your specifics, you’d get more helpful recommendations.

I use Forex24 for some time now. Good account conditions and spreads.
Very happy at the moment.

Oh my bad!

1 Like

Just checked them out, found out their commission is $6! Anyways, I will check them. Thank you for your help.

IC Markets are $5 and I use them as well. For the extra $1 I get to trade crypto 24/7 and get my withdrawals in a few hours. I see that as value over a broker that is $2 and offers me neither of those. Each to their own :grinning:

1 Like

Hey, everyone will give you recommendations here but the best way to know the best broker is to have an account with them where you can chalk out your strategies, look for their promotional offers and the other services being offered. After all my research i am currently using XM market & Coinexx.](What broker do you use?)

I was with eagle FX earlier, had a withdrawal issue with them and also they stopped accepting US clients so i have switched to Coinexx anf FXview now. Been a month with them, the trading requirements and the product offerings are good. #recommended

I have signed up with Coinexx today, i have used eaglefx before but then they stopped accepting US clients. The spreads are good with coinexx, also checking Hugosway side by side...

Currently trading with FP Markets for over a year now and their trading conditions are much better than similar ECN brokers (spreads, execution, commission etc.)

Another point in favor is the dedicated support manager has been genuinely helpful.

since when did eaglefx stop accepting u.s. clients?

did you sign up for FP only? :joy:

FP markets is good for forex but for stock CFDs their fees is quite high.

Thank you for your advice. But I am using EagleFX and Coinexx for now.

They don’t. No idea where this rumour has come from!

1 Like

I had to pay a lot for my bank withdrawal also. I too think their costs are more compatible with forex trading.

I’m currently using Admiral Markets but I’m a newbie so I’m still gonna keep searching for what works best for me.

Particularly for forex Fxview and Hotforex are low on cost. Pretty much on the lines of the lowest in the market. Spreads are good.

Can somebody please explain this: why is fp markets giving 1000 leverage on its micro account but only 500 on premium, shouldn’t it be the other way around?
PS I am not interested in any other broker as the spreads with fp are lowest (0.0), so no broker suggestions please, thank you.