What broker do you use?

Have you withdrawn and got paid?

XM is good. I have traded with them, and other than their spreads, everything is good about them. If you are concerned about spreads, then Turnkey Forex is your best bet. They have one of the tighest spreads as well as extremely low commission. But it all narrows down to what you are looking for in your broker. If you are looking for a regulated broker, then go with XM, if now, then you can choose Turnkey Forex.

hey guys my name is bela and I am currently trading with BCR. I am very happy with their service and am happy to discuss further about their commissions, spread and fee. feel free to shoot me a message if you are interested in trading. I believe that this is a really good broker for beginner traders

I had been use XM-Trading broker. It will give you a lot of promotion. Be careful it is not withdrawable and will reduce when you withdrawal. It is also high spread compare to my previous brokers.

I have used many brokers including Saxo markets and XTB. I am currently using Turnkey forex and I haven’t faced any issue with them till now. The deposits are in the account within few minutes. Their spreads are lower than most of the broker that I have used before. The withdrawals are also processed on the same day . The platform is smooth and it provides with a broad range of trading instruments in forex pairs, indices, crypto currencies and commodities.

Yes, many people practice for at least a year on demo. But I think it depends on person to person. If you know your trading goals and developed a profitable strategy, then why not in a month? But yes, if you don’t even know how to trade even after a month, then you should take time.

I always pefer brokers with higher leverage so I have an account with Turnkey forex, XM and IG. They offer 0 commissions accounts along with other accounts which is great. Their spreads are quite competitive and the platform is user friendly so you can definitely check them out.

I use a couple of different ones as I like to use different trading styles so it keeps them separate. I use IC markets for longer term trades, and I use CedarFX for things like crypto to take advantage of their sameday withdrawals and zero commission,

1 Like

I use EagleFX and have done for a while I find there a decent all round broker and they offer sameday withdraws . It’s worth testing a fee for yourself to see what one suits you

1 Like

I have been using CedarFX for a while now. They have a great 0% commission account along with a wide range of trading options. Never had an issue with them, would definitely recommend.

1 Like

I have a choice of 2 brokers as i trade crypto on a separate account to forex. For crypto I use FTX and with forex I choose CedarFX. Never had any issues with either. They both have the ability to deposit and withdraw with BTC for faster access to your money.

1 Like

Using fxview, both spreads and commissions are low.

i only use ICmarkets and EagleFX both offering slightly different things and different types of brokers but both have there uses better to diversify and look what works for you the best as not always the best broker will be best for you

1 Like

I use CedarFx for my crypto trading and EagleFx for my forex trading. It’s all about doing research and matching up your needs to what each broker offers.

2 Likes

Very good choices but why do you use different brokers for crypto and forex?

They both offer the same service, same spreads, only difference is one is comm free

i’m using AximTrade. Low commission fee of just $3 per lot and decent spreads

Using coinexx from the beginning because of their low spreads and commission.

Correct. XM has no commssions because it’s a marketmaker. Beware! You are dealing your trades with xm not with forex directly like you do with a broker with commissions. I’m happy with icmarkets.