What broker do you use?

Make a list of your requirements and accordingly select a broker. It’s always better to open a demo account with any broker when you are a beginner it will give you a glimpse of the spreads and trade execution. After that, you can create a live account

Yes since you are a newbie so keep exploring until you find the best one for you. How’s your experience with admiral markets?

I’m still using a demo account but so far it’s been pretty good.

1 Like

So how long do you think should one practice on a demo account?

1 Like

Deciding on one single broker is definitely not easy. But fxview has been the one for me, spreads and all other conditions are good.

I would say one month is more than enough, else you will develop a fear of going live.

1 Like

Everyone has their own pace of learning things so it varies from person to person but normally I recommend a time frame of 2-3 months to practice on the demo account

1 Like

Shifted to turnkeyforex last week on a friend’s recommendation. The broker seems to be decent to me, smooth functioning. The spreads are also comparitively less.

Smallpaul, it’s been some 30-40 days now.

and, they still accept u.s. clients, stop promoting false info

Oh is it, I’ve heard people saying they practiced as long as 8 to 9 months on demo before going live.

1 Like

Not everyone is fit in the definition of best broker out there due to different requirements/time/country/regulations. and I recommend using multiple brokers to have better picture of broker. I think these three brokers are best imo: IC Markets (Aus), Pepperstone (Aus), Fxview (UK/EU)

I’m comfortable using FP Markets because as a scalper I find their spreads are some of the lowest compared to other brokers and the execution is quite faster.

Best out there:

1. FXCM
  2. FOREX,COM (well known)
  3. PrimeXBT (both forex and crypto)
  4. OANDA
    but, as far as i know , it 100% depends on you and you alone , you need to consider parameters such as:
    #1 Which Nation/Country are you from?
    #2 how much money u got (your capital)
    #3 HIGH or LOW Leverage?
    and…
    for example if you are form The United States you can’t use PrimeXBT D:
    if you are from 3rd world nation you can’t use Forex or FXCM (most of them)

I agree with you ron on turkney forex, one thing that c ame new to me was that here i can trade cryptos on mt4 also, until now i believed i can only do it on mt5. Also the withdrawals with this broker are really fast, they sent me my money in 4 hours. Woohooo, #GoForIt

There is no such one perfect broker, have a list of your requirements from a broker and then try brokers by opening a demo account with them. Take your time in finding the right broker for yourself, one wrong broker and it’ll be a big mistake. I have been using Coinexx, Turnkey, hugosway for a while now.

I trade with an ASIC broker FP Markets, the spreads and commission costs are really low. I’ve been trading with them for close to a year, and so far no issues with their server or during withdrawals.

Currently trading with fxview, solid trading conditions. No complaints so far.

I currently trade with an Australian broker FP Markets, that offers tighter spreads and lower commission cost. Since it is regulated by ASIC, they adhere to strict capital requirements, which makes it a reliable broker to trade.

I currently trade with FP Markets, an older ASIC broker that has been active for more than 15 years.

I’m trading using the Raw (ecn) account with some of the lowest spreads and commission cost to offer than other ecn brokers.