What broker should i use? IN USA

What broker should i use, i am located in the usa, and i am starting off with a mini account, with a couple of hundred of dollars to get an idea of how everything works. I have been studying on this for a bit now, and been reading all the schooling, and everytime i trade on the practice accounts i am making really nice decisions and making money. What broker can i use that allows me to have a mini account, and use metatrader 4 platform…

Thanks a lot

If you’re going to start with a few hundred dollars, make sure you can trade micro lots from your account!

Other than that, there are many threads around here on this subject and there’s no one true answer.

I would say, go with a well known broker, such as Oanda, FXCM, Forex.com, GFT, Interbank.

They are all big and financially stable companys.

Search around for a bit and you’ll find much useful info. Search for Forexsaviours thread for instance to learn about what effect new capital requirement rules will have on the US brokers.

Be careful about negative reviews, there are always bitter people blaming their brokers, so one can find this kind of review about most brokers.

Check the brokers records on the CFTC and NFA website - do they have a good record?

Good luck