What broker to choose?

Hi guys, this is my first post but Ive actually read a lot of threads and Im about to finish the school of pipsology. Thank you btw for providing so much material in such a comprenhensive way.

Ive been trading on a demo account on fxpro, but Im still undecided where to put my money. I`m down to 3 brokers:

• Fxpro
  • etoro
  • trade point

Could you guys give me your opinions on these 3 companies? if you think there`s one better out there please let me know.

I chose trading point because of its first deposit bonus, I mean, Im starting my account and I can defenetly benefit from rhis.

ty

I can not tell you which one is good or bad, what I can say is look for a broker that is not only registered but regulated by the NFA, FSA or ASIC. This are the financials authorities in USA, UK and Australia, usually they have better control systems for scam schemes.

Ty yunny1, Ive actually searched this and what Im looking for is opinions on spreads, execution rate and rapidness, withdrawal request problems, etc…

Forex.com is what I use to trade. Their pip spreads have been reduced quite a bit in the last few months. I remember trading the Euro with a 4-5 pip spread. They have reduced that down to 1.6 pips. I don’t know what other broker/dealers are offering.

The charting tools are bad at Forex.com, though. I recommend Thinkorswim for charting and Forex.com for order entry.

I would go for FXCM. They are publicly traded to NYSE. They are also around for quite some time already. I like their MT4 platform.

All things are difficult before they are easy.

Between those three, I would choose FxPro, but you have to look at the Forex brokers guide, here on babypips Forex Brokers Guide - BabyPips.com
Bye friend :slight_smile:

ty, I`ll check them out right now.

I check them out but as you said their charting tool is bad and their interface is quite annoying to work with. I actually want to use the brokers tools not a seperate one. Fxpro, in my very limited experiance has the best web based charting tool Ive tryied but I`m still open for suggestions from more experienced traders.

ty

I’ve just gone through this and I chose FxPro. I’m based in the UK and there’s no 30 day limit on their demo account so it suited me to use them. I also searched Youtube for some help for beginners for MT4 and found that forexstrategysecrets.com had a good basic series for setting up and using MT4. There’s a lot more on You Tube…just don’t be tempted to buy anything :slight_smile: