What crypto exchange are you using other than Coinbase?

Coinbase ads are everywhere! So I got an account. Are you all just using Coinbase to buy your stuff or using other exchanges? If you’re using others, what’s the advantages?

That depends on what you want to do with crypto currencies. I currently use 3 exchanges, and each one satisfies a specific need. I am not sure there is a “one size fits all” exchange, or if there is, I have not found it yet.

So you’re using them for different purposes or just access to other cryptos?

I use crypto.com to avoid a double currency cost penalty. That account is denominated in GBP - the currency of our country of residence. I have only recently used the crypto.com exchange. Prior to that, I have used and continue to use their metal Visa card (ruby) with the 2% cashback. Until November, we had accumulated about 25% of our portfolio in CRO tokens, and sold 80% of them when they mooned and did a 5X. That is now our “play money” for our recent foray into liquidity pairing and NFT trading.
Longer term, I have used Bittrex since May 2000, denominated in USD, it has an excellent user interface and I have traded crypto /crypto directly on Bittrex. Besides exchange accounts I use two offline (none-exchange) accounts and have used Coinburp (GBP) as an onramp to minimize currency rate entry penalties.