What demo did you start with? Which ECN broker is noteworthy for the US?

Hello everyone!

I’m really new to Babypips, well rather the Forex Market in general haha, but I’m really interested in learning this business!

I’m currently taking the Babypips Class(Currently Kindergarten level) and looked around the forums for some tips.

I read that it’s good to start demos while continuing the courses, so I figured I’d asked the community which demo you guys started off with.

I also noticed that it’s a general consensus that ECN is better than MM due to potential “hidden agendas”, but it seems like everyone has a different opinion on which broker is best that I don’t know where to start.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you guys for your time.

It’s fairly obvious that there can’t be better place than Baby Pips for learning; it’s amazing that with such depth system they still have it for free! I wouldn’t mind paying for learning in such detail way! Anyhow back to your question, I also will suggest you to work on demo alongside learning, as once you reach the indicators stage; it will be very interesting to test it all out. I felt pretty cool trying it when I learned it and of course, it will later on help you making profits once you start upon real. As per broker, I will just say one thing, it is fine to take suggestions or read out what others say, but ultimately it’s your MONEY and you need to look at your own comfort not just following anyone’s advice blindly. Hope it helps.

1 Like

[QUOTE=AnwarRiyad;804772][/QUOTE]

Thanks AnwarRiyad for your advice! I’ve signed up a Demo account and am currently waiting for the activation, as for the broker, I’ll definitely be doing the final decisions for sure I was just seeing what everyone else felt was their go-to haha