What do you do while you're in open trades?

Just an update to say I no longer fiddle when I have open trades. :slight_smile: At least SO FAR. Hoping I continue with this behavior! I just tell myself to stick to the plan. Easier said than done of course. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When I am in an open trade in the foreign exchange market, I know that I have done everything I can to make a profit. I have set my stop-loss and take-profit orders, and I am simply waiting for the market to move. I don’t have to worry about making split-second decisions or monitoring the market constantly. I can sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that my trade is working for me.

CHECK OUT ICT EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE FOR A TIME AND PRICE STRATERGY…YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR TRADES DURING A SPECIFIC TIME PERIOD LOOKING AT SPECIFIC PRICE LEVELS FOR ENTRIES AND EXITS … THAT WILL HELP ALOT KNOWING WHAT TO LOOK FOR AND WHEN TO LOOK FOR IT

Plan when you will need to look at the charts to make a decision - don’t look at them between these points.

Plan what your choices will be at those points - these are the reasons why you’re looking at the chart here.

Plan what you must see in order to take Option A or Option B or Option C - there are no Options D to Z.

Price can only go up or down - the permutations are limited.

Log what you are doing and keep doing it the same way every trade - log the outcomes.

Plan, plan, plan.

Wow ok lol did you leave caps lock on or what. :joy:

Yup this is key. @samewise, this advice might be of help!

Hey good call, thanks!