What do you expect from a broker?

Hello traders,

Are you interested in very cheap trading? For initial deposit 10 000 - 50 000 usd. example: eurusd spread +commision 0,8 pip. It is of interest to you? I wonder what you liked. What are your expectations from your broker?Are you missing something in trading?

I like to read your opinions,
Dvejn

It is always useful to have good references and negotiate with a regulated broker, not forgetting to not put all your eggs in one basket.

Its surprising how highly you see this regulation itself. Today it has been observed that crooked brokers hide under the umbrella of regulation, which is why majority of complains from traders are directed toward regulated brokers. I would give too much attention to them because they dont offer 100% money security. I think the ratio of security between regulated and non regulated brokers these days seems negligible. Aside from this, non regulated brokers offer even the best trading terms. I suggest you put these into consideration while looking for a broker.

regulation is good for 50 000 +. for 500 usd account is regulation bull****.

Well, the brokers I use (tradersway, fxcm and oink, oink, aplari) suit me fine, extremely low spreads, good quotes, nice set up, no issues there. But I do have a question, what do you mean by cheap trading? Low entry deposit? Low commission charges? Do clarify, cheers.

yes, low commision charges. example eurusd 8usd per lot complet.spread + commision =0,8pip. this is great. standart is 1,5. This is the difference 0,7 pip .7 usd per lot. x 1000trades =7000usd. This is the big difference. in my opinion, everything above 1pip is wrong.

Yeah, large spreads is a deal breaker for me, did use forex.com for a while but after the spreads I kept getting there, moved on to better platforms. Try ECN, you should be able to get extremely low spreads.

I’m interested Open Company. I wonder what is the interest. It is a low price. high liquidity …support…I want to do something for traders.

what is low for you.? 7usd comm. or 5usd commision?

thank you.

No slippage!

I would rather look at the quotes, spreads they provide and slippage, if planning to check out other brokers, you may want to review some of the independent broker review websites…

I want everything to make profit consistent: low spread, no slipage, no requote, no swap, fixed spread, no commission, 100% bonus, minimum deposit ~ $100,… but I know that there are no brokers have those. But actually I’m satisfied with my broker, HotForex, they have almost them.

Of course the 5 usd is smaller than the 7, any trader would appreciate low commissions…and of course, there are various promos you could run, since most brokerages do the same. The last one I heard was lower commissions after x successful trades are reached or something close to it…
And the catch, most traders would have to trade more in order to reach X, thereby netting the broker more commissions…LOL