What do you guys think of the rise of the "Influencer"?

Hi guuuys. :smiley: Haha. Not sure if this is just a millennial thing, but I’ve been seeing a lot of “influencers” on most of my social media accounts. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube-- basically everywhere! :open_mouth:

I didn’t really care much about them until I saw just how much they were earning per month! :open_mouth: Crazy! Huhu. The influencers in my country earn up to 6 digits per month :moneybag::moneybag: , and it makes a lot of people want to be influencers too. :open_mouth: (Maybe I’ll try to be one once I gather enough courage? :wink: HAHAHAAHA)

I respect that it’s their job and it’s nice to see them enjoy what they’re doing. :smiley: I just think that sometimes, a lot of them try to be “relatable,” but in reality, they live completely different lives. :open_mouth:

1 Like

it’s very possible lol YouTube has created a lot of millionaires over the years. Find a passion (trading lol), and create videos and maybe they’ll get enough views so they can be monetized

Hahaha. :smiley: Yeah. Must feel soooo amazing to be doing something fun and something you love, while earning so much from it too. :open_mouth: I guess it’s time to get all pretty and start my YT career. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. Can I count on your subscription, @justshell? HAHAHA.

1 Like

of course lol you seem like you have a bubbly personality, so I’m sure your vids would be nice to watch and would attract a lot of viewers

1 Like

That s the key for success and/or a happy life: Do something you love and earn a ton with it! GO FOR IT! Just don’t dump your day job yet, just in case :slight_smile:

It will probably take a while for you to become known on the space, so be patient and keep working at it daily if you are serious about it. I bet it helps a lot if you become friends with the current successful influencers in your area of interest :slight_smile:

I wish you all the best influences and many many many digits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awww. :blush: Hahaha. You’re too kind. Thank you! I appreciate that. :smiley: Might start one eventually. :wink: Who knows? Haha. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha! :smiley: Wow. Thank you @UpFromZero! :smiley: Haha. I appreciate the support. :blush: I feel like I’m not prepared to go there yet since being an influencer also requires you to be crazily attractive. :sweat_smile: But you guys really made my day. Hahaha. :smiley:

You already are crazy attractive, the cutest avatar ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found it amusing how you kids stop to watch other kids doing things that you should just do.

It’s odd.

1 Like

It’s kinda… ok I guess?
Don’t actually rely on influencers for nothing more than watching youtube during workhours.

Awww. :blush: Hahaha. I just saw this now, and you just made me blush! :blush: Hahaha. Thank youuuu. :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha. :smiley: Sometimes I end up thinking about this too. :thinking: We just seem so fascinated with watching other people eat, get ready, go about their days. :open_mouth: Apart from the rapidly developing technology, could it be possible that this also has something to do with our psychology? :thinking: Hmmm. This is probably a dead end but now I’m interested to look into that too. Haha. :smiley:

Haha. :slight_smile: What do you think is so captivating about them? :thinking: