What do you listen to while trading?

Now this is what I’m talking about!

Thanks for the plug. I had never heard of the Hino-Kikuchi Quintet before, and I’m pleasantly surprised that they’re a Japanese jazz group. I’ve only listened to Japanese songs from anime or movies :sweat_smile:, so I had no idea they had such marvelous jazz music.

Are you Japanese?

1 Like

This is my grandfather.

Long ago, he helped defend a small mountain village from bandits, alongside six other samurai.

By the way, you may enjoy this also.

Yes, this is definitely Japanese music! I recognize these melodies from some anime soundtracks and martial arts movies. It’s fascinating to hear how traditional Japanese music can produce such a broad range of sounds and emotions.The intricate interplay between instruments creates a rich, layered texture that transports you to another time and place. I’m amazed at the complexity and beauty of these traditional Japanese melodies, and I can’t help but feel a deep sense of appreciation for the culture and history behind them.

Not to mention that I have been a fan of Japan for quite some time, and I think it all started with anime :sweat_smile:. As I delved deeper into the culture, I developed a deep reverence for Japanese art and culture. Japan’s rich artistic heritage never ceases to amaze me. In addition to their art, I admire the discipline and precision that is evident in many aspects of Japanese culture, such as martial arts and tea ceremonies. It’s truly a fascinating and inspiring culture that continues to captivate me.

1 Like

Especially the edible ones!

If you’re into metal/rock. These guys have mixed traditional Japanese attire with western music. It’s amazing.

If you’re into hip hop. Even the children have skills!

2 Likes

I’m still listening to this!! It’s really good!!

I prefer empty sound xD, sounds of the ocean or anything will distract me

1 Like

Glad to hear somebody else was taking this path. I really like Dr Virtual 7’s stuff. Seems like a well intentioned guy and it’s been a positive experience. Other than that I think music definitely helps counteract the cortisol buildup that comes with sitting through drawdown, etc.

Music for the win.

All you need to be consistently profitable is a trading system of rules backing your trade strategy. It’s fairly easy to create and I wrote a whole e-book about how to do it, step by step.

Following the rules no matter what, that’s what makes long term traders.

[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

My inner voice:)

It’s common for traders to have different preferences regarding what they listen to while trading. Some traders prefer to have a quiet environment to focus on the market, while others find background music or specific types of audio helpful for concentration or relaxation. And I prefer listening music the most.