What do you listen to while trading?

I was always a silent trader, or so I thought lol but recently started putting music on while trading and found it really helps keep emotions in check.

Who else has a playlist/song for when they are trading?

Today it is all about the rock and feel good vibes for me and listening to Get Your Rock On

Would love to know what everyone else listens to and share some playlists.

1 Like

Ooooh! :smiley: Haha. Would it make me seem old if the playlist I listen to is on Youtube? :sweat_smile: But I’m into R&B so I’ve been listening to a lot of Keshi lately. :blush:

1 Like

It happens with me as well. I am more into listening to soft music! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer ambient or instrumental music as it helps to reduce distractions and maintain a calm atmosphere while trading.

1 Like

I’m one of the unlucky ones who can’t play music while working and also can’t read while in a moving car/train. :frowning:

2 Likes

The short-term benefits of music are great because if you listen to something that you find calm and soothing while trading, you may perform better.

I get this! :sweat_smile: I get intense headaches whenever I try. :open_mouth: But why can’t you play music while working? You get easily distracted or is there something else behind it?

@dushimes, I see you liked the post. :stuck_out_tongue: Did you try listening to it? Hahaha. What do you think?

1 Like

Yup! It’s like I end up singing along and not being able to focus on what I was doing. Easy to make mistakes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I did! haha
It’s nice, but a bit on the slow side for me. It’s perfect for date night, though! haha

I only see English, but I’m assuming it’s k-pop, based on the style of music. Is that right?

Unfortunately, I cannot concentrate on work while listening to music. So, I don’t prefer music or something else while copying trades.

I tend to play jazz while trading and reading, I just don’t want any distractions, I don’t want to hear someone speak, scream, sing, move or whatever :sweat_smile: I just wanna lose myself in the pages of literature or tune in/be in the present moment while trading.

So, Jazz it is for me, those strings that are perfectly tuned to harmonize the soul always inspire and heal me.

2 Likes

Any suggestions?

Hello there dushimes,

This channel has a lot of lives. Choose one.

2 Likes

Kinda expected it’ll be a bit too slow for you. :sweat_smile: Hahaha. I like songs that have chill vibes so this is what I often listen to. :sweat_smile: The singer is asian but I don’t really think it’s k-pop. He’s famous in the US also, I think!

2 Likes

I like some slow music. But I don’t listen to much R&B.

I was wrong. I gave it another quick listen, and it’s just regular R&B. I was expecting k-pop songs in there. But it seems the whole thing is R&B.

I like this, though!

1 Like

I am a silent trader. But sometimes I listen to pink/brown/white noise. It always works when I need to focus

1 Like

Oh god. It makes me feel like a ghost is gonna crawl out of the screen!

Why not sounds of the ocean or something?

1 Like

You can check this out

Now Sir Abdul Ibrahim is one of the artists I have great respect for, he’s a legend.

Enjoy.

1 Like

That’s really good!!! Thanks!!

you may like this

1 Like