What do you think about brokers license?

there are many forex brokers nowadays. So. Choosing the broker is not easy
I have to consider the spread and commission,
How about the License? is it meaningful? even i’m not the person where license published.

If you are looking for Spreads and commissions, Licenses are meaningless.

Please elaborate.

Choose the biggest and oldest broker you can find who accepts clients from where you live and whose main office is either in the EU, UK or US. Other jurisdictions may also have strong regulators. Don’t go for the cheapest. I would not send my money to Cyprus, Bulgaria or the Seychelles.

Keeping the spread tight and commissions low, you need an unregulated broker.

Yes you have to choose brokers only which have FCA, ASIC or at least CySEC licenses. But the best is FCA of course. As an example of such brokers I can mention Exness (sadly they are out of retail business), Hotforex or Tickmill. Good luck

If you do trade with some big amounts of money things like their regulations and license amounts are simply unvietable for example. Can we really heard something like that ? I bet you should do that in cases I describe. How else we really go for that ? By reviews

There are really a tons of money being made in offshore brokers anyway so I do not hope to make it really possible with anything being done there totally and completely. How else we really need to do that with that ? You should find some middle solution.