What do you think about Crypto hodling

Well, halving is less than 1 year ahead of us and i wanna know your opinion about it, would that be the same as the previous halving in terms of pumping the market? do you plan on hodling anything? generally what is your thoughts on this?

Hmm. :thinking: There’s very little/ almost zero profit in crypto hodling, I think. :open_mouth: A lot of the people I know are hodling in hopes of breaking even and having the current price reach the price when they bought theirs. :confused:

I don’t have plans because I’m currently already holding a tiny amount of it lol like for years now lol

I have seen that a lot as well! yet, the price line looks too tempting, so does the fundamental situation!

I did, twice and made a bunch of money both times but that was several years ago when things were on their way up. I do not do it now because you cannot tell where things are going. With stocks you have the fundamentals of the business to help you but with crypto there is nothing.

I am actually saving money and also I have bought some BTC, cross your fingers for me :smiley:

1 Like