What do you think about eToro?

Hello.

I was wondering how legit is eToro ?

I’m looking for an answer because i saw some negative reviews about it and i’m interested in using it in the future.

Well to be honest did you see how they are marketing and promoting themselves with all kinds of Bonus and promotions.

A Good broker will never need to do that and this alone sends all kinds of warning signals to my mind :27:

I never deal with them, as it is better to be Safe then to be sorry.

[B]What a Trader wants?[/B]

[I]1. He must be able to trade with Fair conditions and given support when required.

1. He must be able to withdraw his funds when he wants.

2. Get a choice of trading accounts to deal with.

3. Support in the form of Forex forums so that he is able to Interact with fellow traders and get useful Insights.

4. Safety of Invested Funds.[/I]

[I]I am Glad to have found all with MAYZUS Investment Company[/I]

I managed to sign-up with Oanda. Seems much way legit! Thank you for your response @Dominator4fx - It was useful :slight_smile:

eToro is based in Cyprus and there’s a good chance they’ll be kicked out of the EU. Do you really want to park your money in there? :stuck_out_tongue:

I trade there. They have very good customer support. That’s one of the very few good things about them about them i think. you will get an answer very quickly via chat(i’ve never waited more than 30 seconds!!). And have not experienced any problem with withdrawals yet.
Some very important studies are missing from their charts and i don’t like the charts anw.

Depends what you are looking for… eToro is more focused in “social” trading, meaning their platform is really customized to follow other traders signals, and you have a really wide range of choice with detailed graphics. In comparaison I dont think they offer the most competitive leverage or sp

They are legit as you can get. But for experienced people, they prefer someone else for functionality purposes.

I agree that they are legitimate. the platform does look more adapted to social trading which is a very nice feature in my opinion. I have made profits and withdrawels (only to lose it later due to bad trading)

they are regulated by cyprus which has been in the news a lot but have been recently reinforced by the eu.

they are also regulated by asic (australia for that branch and the nfa in the usa so would have to be legit)

regards

Yeah this has me worried.