What do you think about fxnet broker?

Please share if u have any experience with this broker, and pls share if u have made some withdrawals frm this broker…

I want to know this too. Please share your experience or any other info you know about fxnet.

Well I just check out their site and this is what i got “Thank you for your interest in FX Networks
This site is currently only available to viewers living in the United States.”

And by juding by your location, I think your from UAE and i believe you need a VPN to visit their site and inquire directly with them.

Using paid VPN is legit right?

I think you are talking about some other site. fxnet can be open from my country. The URL is fxnet.com

My bad, You are right i input a wrong url.
Any updates with this broker?

Didn’t find much. Forexpeacearmy has some bad reviews but I no more trust FPA but Forexempire has a very good review about them on youtube and on their web page. I am going to open a live account with them because they are STP NDD and also offering me a swap free Islamic account and since I am starting with 5000 USD they are providing me a top VPS too for my MT4 running on EA so I have no reason to refuse the deal. I hope they ll prove good. I have confidence mainly because they are STP without a dealing desk and allow Hedging and scalping too.

Interesting! I hope you’ll find your success with them.
I hope you did sign up with their demo account before you go live?
last one question are they regulated?

I haven’t traded with this broker but I see its banner on Youtube vid all the time. Seems it has large capital for advertising. Give them a try :smiley:

Yes I hope too. I did check their demo for like a week and its working good. I deposited funds yesterday by bank wire. My main reason to join them is that they are true STP and I am convinced mainly because of the unbiased forexempire review:

FxNet Review By FXEmpire.com - YouTube

They are regulated too

Licenses and Regulations - Fx Net Forex Broker

This will be my first live account ever. I am going to keep it automated. Tested the EA for like 7 months. I ll share my experience with fxnet here. I may not share my trading experience for a couple of days as yesterday when I got home after depositing money for Live account I got this unfortunate news that my Mother in law back in Pakistan died suddenly due to a possible heart attack. You can understand the situation in my home right now. I myself is going through a very hard time due to it. I came here to reply so I have a change of mind and want to keep myself busy so I cannot have those sad thoughts. You can always ask me anything here or pm me or you can send a visitor message. I ll try to reply soon.

We are saddened to hear of your sudden loss. Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Yes please do update us. I’m positive you’ll do great!

Good Luck.

Well, i would say that if that broker is regulated and do offer suitable services, I think it’s worth using.

Thanks for your kind words bro. Here is a little update about fxnet.

I opened my first ever Live account with fxnet.com on 17 December. They offered me an Islamic account (No swaps). I had to fill a form with attached proof of my religion. Their only condition is that there must be activity on my account. In other words they will revoke the ‘no swap’ facility if I abuse the account by just opening a couple of trades and letting them open forever without opening new trades. Which is fair as I understand. So far no swaps charged and a couple of my positions remained open for like 15 days but at the same time I was trading other positions and open and closing positions on daily basis.

Its still less than a month but I am posting the update to let you know that I am very happy with this broker. They provide me one of the best VPS for free because of my account balance which is 5000 USD. They cover the 10 dollars bank transfer fee. I got 100 dollars margin bonus which is a tradable bonus.

Their trade execution speed is awesome. No slippage or re quotes till today. The support staff is great and very helpful. I have provided my own dedicated personal manager. She is very very helpful. I got my daily trade report and also daily technical analysis and trade suggestions. Their spread is a bit high but they are true STP NDD so that is not a problem for me. My main concern was Islamic account which I got.

So, in short I am very happy. I will keep updating you guys about my progress with them on monthly basis.

Hello Kashif314,

I hope you are doing good with your brokers. Want to great you a happy new year!
Just wondering if how your chosen broker works? and updates with it?

As for me i started opening with 1LotSTP (they are seems good enough and suits my trading style)
I expect hearing from you.

Thanks mate

Happy new year to you and your family too bro. I just checked 1LotSTP and they looks good. The only thing is that if they are regulated? I didn’t find any info about regulation on there page. Here is a little update about my broker fxnet:

I opened my first ever Live account with fxnet.com on 17 December. They offered me an Islamic account (No swaps). I had to fill a form with attached proof of my religion. Their only condition is that there must be activity on my account. In other words they will revoke the ‘no swap’ facility if I abuse the account by just opening a couple of trades and letting them run forever without opening new trades. Which is fair as I understand. So far no swaps charged and a couple of my positions remained open for like 15 days but at the same time I was trading other positions and open and closing positions on daily basis.

Its still less than a month but I am posting the update to let you know that I am very happy with this broker. They provide me one of the best VPS for free because of my account balance which is 5000 USD. They cover the 10 dollars bank transfer fee. I got 100 dollars margin bonus which is a tradable bonus.

Their trade execution speed is awesome. No slippage or re quotes till today. The support staff is great and very helpful. I have provided my own dedicated personal manager. She is very very helpful. I got my daily trade report and also daily technical analysis and trade suggestions. Their spread is a bit high but they are true STP NDD so that is not a problem for me. There are many brokers who claim that they are true STP but in fact they are not. A true STP broker must have high spreads than other brokers for obvious reasons. My main concern was Islamic account which I got so I don’t mind paying high spreads.

So, in short I am very happy. I will keep updating you about my progress with them on monthly basis.

Thanks.

[U]Update:[/U] Still going good and my VPS has been renewed automatically again.

how much about spread. how long for deposit and withdraw guys ?

Just WoW! I hope your success with your broker, Mine? yes they are regulated. "Nevis Financial Services Regulation and Supervision Department Registration Number: C39195 FX Systems, Ltd