What do you think about FXOpen?

Hi! I’ve came across this FXOpen site and it seems like an interesting broker. I’m gonna open a demo account and send them an email to check out some things (and the costumer service).

In the meean while i would like to know what is the opinion of the forum on this broker and if you use it what is your experiece with the broker and if you recommended it.

By the way does anyone know if the this broker is regulated?

No replys? :frowning:

Their website isn’t the most attractive, but they are widely known for their managed accounts

Wait till you see the new design we have waiting for the next update :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward

I’m also interested in this broker for their micro accounts. any more info? does anyone have some experience with them?

I do have experience with them.

Personally, I regard fxopen to be one of the best brokers I’ve ever used. Sure, they’re not perfect, no-one is, but they do have a multitude of options, in addition to very fast execution.

If they offered Paypal, they’d be even more amazing, but if you want a broker that is MT4 AND ECN AND High leverage, fxopen is your best choice.

As for micro accounts, they’re not ECN, but fxopen micro is still a decent choice if you have limited funds.

Here’s a question. Just ask urself this. Where else can you get an ECN with MT4, with 500:1 leverage? The only one I’m aware of is Fxopen.

I have been trading with FXOpen for the past 10 years and from my own personal experience with them i can say that they are very reliable and true ECN Forex brokers. I am able to do my trading because of the high amount of market liquidity that is available to me and also my trades are executed very fast.

For those traders who want a Life Long ECN Forex broker and those who want to make Forex trading as their career this broker is good.

And yes i am also using the ECN trading account with a Leverage of 1:500 but then it is up to you to decide on risks when using such a high leverage settings in your trading account.

Whenever I am planning to switch to a new broker, I start comparing the two and go back to my previous broker. I know it’s not right and I need to overcome this.

Why do you want to change your broker? By your account, the one you are using is comparably better than everyone else.