What do you think about it

Hey guys i’m planning to be a pro trader so i need your advice about platforms and crypto you are invest. Just tell me which broker do you use for trading and what kind of crypto you are buy?

Personally i would like to buy a lot of dogecoin and wait untill it will cost 1$ (it will be i’m really sure). Just HODL :slight_smile: What do u think about it?

yeah…

Good Luck with that then.

I think being a professional trader is a great aspiration.

But crypto is either an amateur win or an amateur mistake.

Okay, and what is not amateur?) Maybe forex or binary options? To tell the truth i don’t like the second one.

Binary options are lightly regulated compared with other products or means of market access and should be avoided.

Forex is a viable alternative. Its less likely to fluctuate on random news than stocks, very amenable to TA, daily % moves are limited, extended market hours, good leverage available to traders, good access, highly liquid.

Hey Navs… I’m just going to expand on what Tom (Tommor) has covered in the post above…

Crypto Currencies… You need a fair amount of capital to get a reasonable return if buying into Bitcoin and some of the other newage currencies…very risky…These very new forms of tradable currencies are very volatile as you have already seen. Like any get rich quick scheme… the only people that will make their fortune in this market are the ones that got in very early (Say BTC.-$900) and even with major corrections to the value, they will be insulated from the fallout. The horse has bolted on these instruments and you have the entire financial sector doing their very best to ensure they fail…

_Forex…_If you want to participate in the Crypto craze you can always trade CFDs with most of the popular Crypto’s within the Forex Market… You can open a Demo Account for as long as you need to learn the craft without risking a single cent…And Live accounts can be opened for as little as $200, a much safer proposition than the large capital requirements of most other forms of trading… hence the popularity…

Shares… Another market where a fair amount of capital is required to get a reasonable return if trading Blue Chips. Trying to make a dollar out of Penny Stocks is just has hard and fraught with danger as trading currencies… without the [Leverage] (Leverage) (good and bad) and no ability to Short within the Stock Markets… up is the only profitable route…

Binary Options… Binaries are a very dark market accounting for a large percentage of the fraud and rip offs from new and unaware Traders alike… By all means try a Demo account… but just be aware that a this will give totally different results than the Live account you get access too.

Hope this gives you a better idea of which direction your intending to trade…

3 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot for your detailed answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Navs24, I’d go with @Trendswithbenefits and say I definitely wouldn’t recommend going pro. It’s just very risky. Unless of course you have a crap ton of $$$.

I’ve personally (and know friends who also have) seen 2-5x returns but that’s only because I started early 2017 (although that’s already a bit late for a lot of people). But I’ve only put in money I’m willing to lose so that tells you a lot about how risky I see the crypto industry.

1 Like

@Navs24[quote=“Navs24, post:4, topic:135696”]
Okay, and what is not amateur?) Maybe forex or binary options?
[/quote]

binary is also amateur
forex, indexes, commodoties, metals are not

basically, mate
Do some research into them

Look… LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS…

Step 1. forget what anyone has said about Crypto being crap or good or whatever… ignore everything.

Step 2. Go over to Bitcoin and have a look at it and compare it to something like EURUSD
in the same way that you would perhaps compare buying a VIDEO PLAYER to a DVD PLAYER
or a DVD PLAYER to a BLU RAY PLAYER

Step 3. everything is about RISK and REWARD, find the Risks on Bitcoin, Find the Risks on EURUSD, compare them
obviously you choose the lower risk.
now… compare the rewards and the probability of achieving said rewards, do not take the highest reward,
TAKE THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY OF REWARD

Mate, just as starting point
at 0.1 lots EURUSD is worth $1 per pip, where as at 0.1 lots bitcoin is around 18cents per pip
so… this means you will have to work many times harder to get the same reward… read that again THE SAME REWARD
so… why put in extra effort for SAME REWARD, why not take the easier and safer option

start here and start digging and PROVE TO YOURSELF what is worth taking and what is not

Amateurs take high risks with low reward, this is how you evaluate Amateur trades
and even an Amateur can win at anything practically

but we are talking about CONSISTANCY

so over time to be consistant and safe IS TO BE PROFESSIONAL
work on that