What do you think about this broker?

I´m a beginner in this and I want to know your opinion about the broker called XM Global.

Hi, this is know worldwide broker from many years on the market and the most importand, regulated :slight_smile: . Regards Greg

1 Like

Hello! :smiley: Looks like they’re regulated in UK, Australia, and Cyprus. :smiley: Typically, I’ve learned that brokers regulated in Cyprus could be sketchy. But since they’re also regulated in UK and Australia, I think they’re legit. :slight_smile:

Let’s just see what the others have to say too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks more like a fake broker. Better check out its reviews before you decide to invest in it.

Thank you @Jennifer87 but I´d like to know why you think It is a fake broker

Frankly speaking, not bad

They are regulated but I prefer Hantec market broker.they are the best in my 8 years trading experience especially for beginners and they provide excellent copy trading app so you can be making good money while learning. [Removed for forums policy violation]

XM is legit no doubt, but their commissions are lil high.

Be it this or any other broker. Make sure you do your own deep research before choosing. Check the reviews, examine a few websites that show the detailed information, and personally converse with them to get to know their policies, spreads, and fees.

Getting the best broker is the main part of successful trading. So choose wisely after analysing the fees, features and leverage.