What do you think about worldwidemarkets forex broker

hi everyone i am going to send a deposit to start live account so i would like to know what do you think about this broker
world wide markets it was founded in 2009 it is rgegulated with fsa
does any one trade and have live account with this forex broker and made profit withdraw from it
i try to search about this broker in forexpeacearmy but they didnot hear about it and they add it after i ask about it
please tell me if you tarde with it and have any problems with it

Regulated with the FSA are you sure? I just went to check out there website and they are not offering any accounts to USA clients. So I fail to see why they would be regulated by the USA and not offer any accounts here. Not sure where you live but sorry I cant give an opinion on them. I would be cautious if they claim to be regulated by the FSA. That just dont make sense to me

I am not familiar with worldwidemarkets forex broker. Even, I am not able to find its website.

i’ve never heard of that broker before, check where is regulated!

It has been awhile since your post but WorldWideMarkets has been around for a couple years now and I do some trading with them and am happy with their execution. In any case I use their blog more and more for updated forex trading trends and signals.

They are a big company’s shareholders open

They are regulated in Europe through the UK FSA and also Dutch authority. They also are regulated in the British Virgin Islands.

They are pretty new but take a look at their Management page on their website. These guys have lots of experience and may be more personally accountable than some other firms.

and no they don’t have US regulation so can’t take US clients.