What do you think of Furrever Tokens?

Hellooo! :blush: Haha. I was just reading about the latest news on BTC and ETH and stumbled upon Furrever tokens. The name got me curious and when I looked it up, I found this super cute cat. :smiley: Haha. Some articles think it’ll be big this year. What do you guys think? :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, this is the man to ask … :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

So far there has been no correlation between “cuteness of mascot” and profitability.

1 Like

It’s a catchy name and that cute cat looks like a marketing strategy. Let’s see how it develops.

1 Like

OMG Yeah! Haha. It’s been a while since I’ve heard his meows. :stuck_out_tongue: I hope you’re doing great @Imperator_KittyCat. :blush: And would love to know what you think about these. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s true. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. But maybe it has even some slight impacts on people’s perception of it and excitement to buy some. :thinking:

Yeah! That makes sense. :blush: I feel like it’s a bit too early for people to say it’s going to be the next big thing after BTC and ETH lol. But you seem to like cats @chimmyfx HAHA would you consider getting in on this? :thinking:

I think I’ll stick to enjoying real-life cats rather than the digital cat token. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ooooooh… This cat has been summoned! Oh yes, apologies for being a silent cat in the past few days. The grind of work got to this kitty but don’t worry, I am fine and i’ll be chatty-mmeowwy again soonest!

be8df23066726a58a35bb3924635c487

To quote the article “Furrever Token’s appeal lies in its blend of fun and innovation. The project integrates cute cat-themed stickers, emojis, and visuals, transforming everyday interactions into delightful experiences. Community engagement is a cornerstone of the Furrever ecosystem, with regular challenges and events that encourage users to share their love for cuteness. Future surprises, featuring exclusive cat content, are also planned to keep the community engaged and entertained.”

So I guess it’s a token for the Cat - loving community.
However, apart from the founders locking in for a year and Securi lab’s involvement, I wouldn’t see anything “new” that this (pawesome) coin would bring to the table. :smiley_cat:

I’d put it on the same table as other “meme coins” like Catecoin or Dogecoin. :smile_cat:

As it goes with all forms of cryptocurrency, this Kittycat classifies it as speculative / risky so the overall portfolio allocation all forms of cryptocurrency should (ideally) be at a low and manageable level… Say… 5% if you’re still building? 10% for the mid-range kinda hooman? 15% if you’ve got all bases covered already and still got extra Benjamins?

However, I’d still give preferential allocations to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Solana, and Cardano (in that order of preference) as they are still seen as the “blue chips” of the crypto world.

Purrrhaps I can add some Furrever coins just for the reason that I am a cat and I love to be part of cat communities. Purrhaps with some extra extra funds (if any). Hihihi… :wink:

I hope that helps! Good luck and cheerio! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

That makes sense. :sweat_smile: That’s definitely cheaper and wouldn’t pose any financial risk. :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha.

Thanks for the detailed explanation, Imperator! :blush: Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue: Just had to get your thoughts as the cat expert, but definitely agree with this. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, pawesome hooman! Cats shall rool the world soon! Mwahahahaha… :smirk_cat:

1 Like