What do you think of the broker HLJY?

Mr. Wang is an IB who sought help from WikiFX after being defrauded by HLJY. Having called the police, he also hope WikiFX’s exposure of the illegal broker can warn other investors against it.

This March, I became an IB of HLJY after I saw its advertisement online. Though the platform promised rebate for IB in the next trading day once an order is completed, I didn’t receive rebate for my first order until a week later, and little did I know this was just the beginning. According to the IB service contract, I introduced my friends and acquaintances to HLJY and helped them sign up and make deposits at the platform.
The deposit process went smoothly and the clients are all expecting to make some profits. On June 17th, I contacted HLJY’s customer service because a client wished to withdraw, but I received no reply. After waiting anxiously for a whole week, the customer service simply said that “the system is under maintenance and withdrawals can’t be processed until July”. Feeling frustrated, I complained to HLJY by sending an email to the address on its website, but got no answer either. Under great pressure from the clients, I continued to wait for half a month. The customer service simply passed the buck to the bank and disappeared, while the platform kept on rejecting withdrawal applications despite my urgent demand. Before long, I found my account was suspended with my balance of over US$ 2,000 wiped out! I had no choice but to call the police.

What do you think of this broker?

They are rubbish. Many reviews on the internet. Next time ask on here before you join a broker you’ll get better advice. Good luck trying to get your money back.