What Do You Think?: Personality

There is always something to learn about. doesn’t matter how much well versed you are.

Well, it is an attitude that won’t take anyone anywhere. You need to learn a lot to make things work.

1 Like

I think it’s more important what you think about having that outlook.

I agree. Its just how inquisitive a person is. There’s no end to knowledge and learning.

Totally agree. Learn to learn.

As a Forex trader we need to learn and try to improve the Trading system that is being used by us. In this way we will become more profitable as a trader.

1 Like

Absolutely, constantly upgrading of skills is important.

A logic expressed by even minds like Stephen Hawking:

The more you learn the more you know
But the more you know the more you forget.
But the more you forget the less you know.
Therefore the more you learn the less you know.

1 Like

Okay! At least you are aware of your folly so that’ a start. And I think once you see your drawdown you will realise that you are a long way from knowing everything :slight_smile:

That is not a very positive approach buddy. Every one of us should be eager to learn more and more, there is always a room for improvement.

1 Like

Yes of course, absolutely! :slight_smile:

We must understand that trading in the business of Forex requires a Positive Mindset and we must know which trade is going to be profitable for us.

Absolutely, trading should be done with a positive mind. One should never let their weaknesses overpower their strengths.

On point mate, the day we let our weaknesses take over, trading is going to 100% more difficult than before.

1 Like

For sure! The only to survive here is to stay confident and motivated and research well.

Confidence plays a very crucial role in individual’s life in every area of life.

1 Like

I don’t have to think about everything, I have to let others think.

A trader should be dedicated and focused enough so that he is able to have a control on his emotions which eventually leads trading journey to last long.

Every trader is a different personality. This clearly means that a trading strategy that works for one trader cannot work for the other one. In order to find the strategy that works for you, you will have to try out different options so that you can compare and make your decision.

I heard a radio report the other day of some interesting research on health and mood.

Surprised to hear that exercise within 2 hours of waking up has major benefits - it kick-starts the metabolism and re-sets the body’s biological daily clock. This improves mood, reduces the probability of depression and improves sleep each night by inducing a sounder sleep with less waking during the night.

Apparently it doesn’t matter if you eat something and then exercise - that might possibly be slightly more beneficial anyway. It also doesn’t matter what time you wake up. As long as you do something involving physical effort within your first 2 hours of the day.

1 Like