What do you think will be the next World Reserve Currency?

In my Opinion I Do think XRP will be The new Standard and will change the US as The World Reserve Currency since the CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency)
Is fully Operating on The XRP Ledger and its the only one which approve by most of the regulators around the world have have so much collaborating with many countries around the globe , Also As I read Some Docs from JP Morgan they speak about China will Sit on The CBDC in February 2022

What is your thoughts ?

I do not think there will be a world reserve currency. The predominant players will be those who are able to provide a full service in multiple currencies, and most importantly a low cost on-ramp and off-ramp between crypto currencies and national currencies. These are likely to be any who can successfully create a decentralized exchange (DEX) that also provides a low volatility interest rate for providers of liquidity or liquidity pairs and at the same time offers competitive loans to borrowers. OHM or TIME look promising but its early days yet. My personal preference is those that also provide these services but masquerading as a game. They must also have transparent governance, but not necessarily use participant polling for every major decision to maintain decentralized posture. I think ecosystem interoperability will mean that no particular currency (nor ecosystem) will necessary, nor will come to be.