What does forex mean to you?

Trading forex means making transactions that involve currencies in the foreign exchange market. This could mean buying a certain currency pair, such as EUR/USD, based on the expectation the euro will appreciate relative to the US dollar. Is that it? Or forex trading means many things which we didn’t know.

2 Likes

That’s the basic descriptions of the market! But, it’s not only buying and selling; I mean the parameters of the market is, so much complicated that’s way successful Forex traders are very rare!

you are absolutely right that it is just a basic description of forex world. But the main reason of the traders here is to make money through buying and selling while some others like to hedge their risk.

As a newcomer , I thought Forex means a lots of money within very short time , but when I tried it practically did huge losses by trading , then understood it’s not a place to make money rapidly without learning that we try basically.

Of course, all of traders try to make money here! But the reality is; here only few traders can make regular money! Consistent profit is not common scenario here.

consistency is the real challenge in every sector particularly in Forex trading , anyone can make profit from here by trading randomly for 2 or 3 times. but the main deal to keep consistency that we see by professional trader in here.

1 Like

Yes, the basic idea of forex is the same where a trader is trying to make profit from the price fluctuations of different currencies. But to ensure a successful trading journey, a forex trader will require maintaining some market perimeters as well as he must conduct proper analyses.

Forex means the world to me. Forex trading has changed the lives of many people including me. Forex trading is a multi-trillion dollar industry. Everyday hundreds of thousands of people enter this field in pursuit of earning money. What is your inspiration for trading in forex trading?

Trading is one of the most inspiring spheres of business. It gives possibility to express your personality, creating our own the strategy. It is also a freedom to live in a way, that is most comfortable for you.
But trading isn`t for everyone. It is extremely hard work.

I have invested a lot of time and money in forex trading and i can’t live without it. I know that some people will not understand my sentiments but i don’t blame them. I know that i have suffered a lot of losses along the way but those losses were worth it. I am happy that i entered into forex.

That’s the real scenario mate! Making 2-3 TP’s is not a big deal. Consistency is the key, only pro traders can do so.