What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I’m in! I need at least 10 characters to post, there that should be plenty!

I’ll do my best to be there! What time?

Let’s meet at [B]8pm[/B] EST New York Time in Babypips chat room. Approx. duration 60 minutes or less… WWE Wrestling is on at 9pm and my sons insist I watch tonight… typical pressure tactic to ensure I buy them this weekends Pay Per View Event lol.

I’ll see you there if you make it.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

I think that should be doable! I’ll see you at 8!

When/Where is this recording?

EDIT:

You put it out before I could post, I’ll be there.

I’ll do my best to make it.

count me in for sure
just login to main babypips chat at 8pm est?

Hi Francis,

Usually we meet at babypips chat room then ICT creates a webinar room where we all log in. Then we watch ICT screen and listen to him but any questions are posted in babypips chat room because he do not use webinar chat room for questions and answers. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

FX280, i took the same trade also. my entry long was 1.4036, sl was at 1.4006

also, it stopped almost to the pip on a s/r line i had drawn in previously at 1.3985 which was a previous area of both resistance and support on the daily chart. i did notice this before i took the trade but i was unsure of how to handle it.

thanks a mill FX280, see you there

Hello everyone, I’m a newbie :slight_smile: I’d just like to say that I’ve found this thread very, very informative and look forward to joining the 8pm est chat room just to listen and learn. However, would someone please tell me how do I find the chat room? From the home page there’s different tabs such as: home, school, blogs, forums, etc. and there isn’t one that says chat rooms. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Go to forums, under the tabs, you’ll see “Forums|User CP|Chat Room|What’s New?”

Just click “Chat Room”

Count me in too, it’s been a while. =)

Regards,
Clark

Thanks ClarkFX

I greatly appreciate it. I feel so lucky to have found this thread!

Thank You

Haha, no worries pipheaven.

And good luck with your trading. =) Lots of newbies come one for 5-10 posts, and then you never hear from them again, so hopefully you’ll be able to stick through it and have the patience to actually get something out of it.

Btw, is this being recorded? Alishijo is probably sleeping right now, and if no one is recording it, I think I could possibly do it?

Regards,
Clark

Lol I hear you Clark and I definitely plan on sticking around. I think what ICT and everyone involved is doing is just amazing. I think the most thing newbies like myself need to understand is that it takes patience, patience, patience and with that and some disclipine anything’s possible.

:slight_smile: thanks again for your reply I felt so intimidated leaving my first reply and now I feel part of the network

I’ll be there.

Haven’t posted anything in the last week sorry guys - been very sick. Last time I looked at the charts was Wed last week, when I took a counter-trend NYO scalp. That was my one trade that netted enough for the week.

Trade here if anyone is interested: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Cable and Fiber are the same in terms of how easy they are to follow. Fiber sets up more often than Cable, but Cable has a better win ratio for me. Consider the following:

Fiber trades: 10 trades, 7 wins, 2 losses, 1 BE.
Cable trades: 5 trades, 5 wins.

Hope that helps. GLGT!

Put the same trade on lastnight!

Good work mate

my trend is buy euro everybody. Don`t ask no say now!

hello everyone… I’m glad I found this thread. I was about to purchase a $2000 forex course, but looks like this is the real deal. Thanks to ICT, I think I’m beginning to see how to become consistently profitable with discipline and solid money management… I liked his saying about good method being possible to be written on a face of a matchbook… : )

good trading for everyone!