What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

40% increase?!?! That’s great. if you can keep that up for a year or two you will soon be in the BIG money. Compounding interest is mind blowing right? haha

P.s. Is anyone else getting results like this (other then Clark :wink: )? I am aiming at 6% a month and haven’t made it yet… although i haven’t lost any yet either thanks to the money management video… i don’t have the time to really get into the charts these days. So when work slows down (its the busy season) I expect things will pick up for me. I love hearing about everybody’s success. ICT ROCKS!

Hey pipmart thanks for that. I know ICT doesn’t want to turn this into a pip chasing competition so I was a bit reluctant to post my recent success but the fact remains it’s working for me a treat lately, this doesn’t presuppose that I wont go into melt down when I hit a few losers in a row.

Michaels teachings are the absolute backbone to my trading although I do trade a couple of other set ups, like if I don’t take a trade in LO I’ve been using the 1hr 8am BST candle for a morning breakout trade and it’s been paying me lately as a managed trade. I’ve stopped trying to spot turtle soup set ups as they were costing me. When I see nesting OTEs with the lower time frame OTE formed by a inefficient market move, I pile on the pip value and reduce the stoploss and this is my favourite trade.

I’m shooting for a consistant 4-5% a week and obviously my current run wont keep up but I don’t mind making hay whilst the sun shines. This does open me up to the psychological issues Michael has warned us about, greed, disappointment when I [I]only[/I] make 3% a week and so on. I hope following my plan will, to some degree, protect me from these. I take OTE trades that meet the requirements in any killzone of the week. If they stop presenting themselves hopefully I wont invent some reason to get in the market. Typing it out loud might drum it into me as well. :33:

I tried to pick bottom on USD/CAD… wooh… 2112 net loss… eeeh…
Thankfully AUDCAD & USD JPY trade saved me and I made 2331 so net is OK…

I need to practise some money management and patience skills to be consistent.

You people sound as though your all getting the hang of it. I had great expectations of myself when starting the new year, set my goals made my rules got it all sorted, then blew 34% of my account in the first month of january by breaking my rules.Now in july have managed to get the 34% back and hopefully have learned from my mystakes, every month since then has been possitive although some months only by a few pips.

The LC has been a great one to learn as it fits in with my time at the screen, Your a STAR ICT good health good luck and good trading to all here:}

lovin the tweets by the way.

Hey Babypipsters… I have a real treat for you tonight in the PTC. :wink:

For those that like a longer term perspective and those that want strong momentum on their sides for their swing and intraday trades… I am releasing one of my Million Dollar Tools tonight. Fasten your seltbelts… you are going to love this… look for it online later tonight!

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

What is the PTC and how can I get in on it?? lol

It’s a shame I can only like a post one time. lol

Look for a new video on the first page. PTC - ProTradersClub.

Thx, thought it was some kind of CHAT do you guys do chat?

Occasionally we use the chat at here on BP, look at “Chat” tag on the top of this page to see if anyone is there.

Just look up on the top of the page. If there are >20 people in chat, then ICT’s on. He tends to generate a chat flashmob. :slight_smile:

Might have to use a different browser for the chat, Firefox is not working.

Can’t wait for the new PTC !

I’ve had my seatbelt tightly fastened since last week when I picked up on one of your research recommendations! Been taking Clark along for the ride these last 24 hours, and we are quickly making our way through 25 years of backtests. I just sent him a link showing a trade that could be entered with a 30 pip SL, and netted 1,940 pips! That would be a good position trade in itself, but I think the beauty also lies in the fact that we can trade that bias intraday, and be confident we are shooting in the right direction. I look forward to your PTC, but it may have to wait for a while…my vacation is fast approaching :smiley:

Video is formatting in Youtube… snails crawl tonight… geez.

I will no doubt be heard in the video… my voice is cracking a lot. I’ve recorded a lot of material last few days… so forgive me and my frequent pauses to sip a drink to wet the whistle lol.

Hunter let’s do a live session for your questions tomorrow night shall we? I had to keep it short for voice sake. So how about it… live PTC session in Babypips tomorrow night at 8pm EST? I have a few emails I want to respond to and I will use that medium to accomplish that.

Tonights PTC still processing… look for link on first post of this thread shortly.

Tomorrow night we go live with PTC and have your questions ready and if possible email me by 5pm EST so I can have an opportunity to answer it with insights and examples.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

I’ll second that. The backtesting is tedious, but hopefully it’s worth it. It looks like a good side investment while daytrading the LO and LC. I’m sure Alishijo will keep you updated Michael. But after this one, no more spreadsheets for me… At least for a few months, I’m seeing squares in my sleep. =\ The potential of these trades are great with such a small SL while aiming for 500-1000+ pips each trade! Definitely excited to see the results, thanks again Michael for throwing that hint out in the chatroom.

Again, have a safe flight and hope you enjoy your stay in Canada! Now, Ali, AK and I are all in Canada. Haha

Regards,
Clark

3 for 3 on Asian OTE :smiley:

eur/usd
Enter: 1.4168
SL: 1.4183 (-15)
Target: 1.4146 (+22 1.4 r/r)

This one went straight to profit and slowly edged its way to TP.

If this doesn’t work then I know the MM’s are reading my posts.

Wally

Edit: It’s ok apparently I’m too small and insignificant for the MM’s to worry about … unless that’s what they want me to think!!

Hello Ladies and Gents!

Jaroon - I’ve noticed that the LO candle breakout (without waiting for OTE) on the EU has been v successful these last two weeks. V interesting… Been finding on some days when price just rockets off, if you have your higher TF directional bias, looking at the 7am BST (?8am GMT???) gives you that extra clue to the days direction - and just get in the the trade on the break of that… As sometimes there’s not a significant pullback to give you your OTE.

ClarkFX & Alishijo!

Come on, spill the beans…

Autodidact.

Just watched the PTC vid…

The beans have been officially spilled.

V cool…