What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Nice trading! I think you’re one of the few here trading the Asian sessions Blue! If I may ask, what is the kill zone for this session?

Regards,
Clark

Can anyone help me out i´ve only got internet access through a mobile antenna as where I am broadband doesn´t exist!!!
I used to download the ITC video´s to watch them as they don´t stream like they would on broadband and I presume Michael has changed the format so they can´t be downloaded to stop these A###holes from copying them and then selling them on the net!
I can´t now watch the few,i´ve tried but its impossible 10 seconds of video and 1 minute of buffering!!
Any help would be appreciated

Jeff

I’ve got every single video in MP4 format, including the latest PTC, gimme a PM if you want any of them.

And video format hasn’t changed, I don’t think anyways, or else how would I have downloaded this one too? =P

Regards,
Clark

Oasis,
I don’t think we need any books to use ICT concepts. Just watch the videos and go through thread. In my experience watching videos more than once helps clear many things.

Fractals - Watch the latest video on the first page (July 19) it will help understand William’s Fractals.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jeff,

Do not know what you used for previous downloads, but i have downloaded all videos via keepvid.com, you know just in case. You can always try that. As for mentioned twitter 1.6103 low (1.6003 in twitter 1.6103 PTC) i was wandering all day do you use 38.2 fib + confluence of range low to enter NYO with a direction of London.

Anyway great PTC hope twitter moves with pace or even replace chat that some one always sleeps away

I use the hour before, and two hours after Tokyo open, just because I’m familiar with the session and it seemed reasonable. I don’t know what the official word is.

Thx that would be really cool, i’ll be there :slight_smile:

Just wrote a long mail while sitting here in transit, but once again Babypips wouldn’t allow it. I haven’t actually started backtesting seasonals yet but I won’t be spilling the other beans out of respect for ICT’s plans. Maybe he has the other ‘Million dollar’ confluences sitting on his computer waiting to be released, and it would be very unfair of me to hijack the thread. If and when he does release these other ideas, I will be waiting with concrete examples of when and why they work.

Ali

Just one hint for you…you know ICT taught us ‘Kill Candles’ within ‘Kill Zones’, well there are ‘Kill Reversal Days’ within ‘Kill Zones’ for intermediate term trades. It works like a dream when all the parameters line up, signalling 200 to 2,000 pip trades.

I´d just like to say a big THANK YOU to both Rokas1989 and Clark,thanks for your help guys,its been a stressful day and it was great to come home and see there´s help at hand!!!

ITC Thank you too!!I noted that you were wondering if there were people out there watching these videos still and following your teachings,apart from all the regulars(who are the backbone of this thread and thank you all!!!)there are many others like myself,learning intently as opportunity like this comes but once in a LIFETIME!!THANK YOU

HUH?..‘Kill candles’ where’s that?

Wally

Sorry Wally…I wanted to say ‘kill times’, but that also suggests kill zones. You know, the Asian candle at 23:00hrs, the LO candle at 08:00 hours etc. It doesn’t always set up at these times, but it is a good starting point for time and price theory.

I agree… I love the efforts of those who regularly contribute to this thread… and those sharing their time like they do. I find it so rewarding to see folks come together as a community and offer of themselves. Not to mention, I bet… each of them would admit they too learn from their sharing. I encourage others to jump into the fun… that is where the action takes place… stepping out there. :wink:

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

I definitely agree, posting trades and attempting to help as best I can whilst learning greatly increased my learning curve! =)

Thanks for the live session last night ICT, very insightful as always. I was having trouble with my broadband and it dropped out towards the end (well i hope it was near the end lol) missed the LO too, damn wifi…

Haven’t traded much this week but looking for a LC on either cable or fiber today, will see in the next hour or so?

not today

Slept at Night… No trades in NY session…
Got some 25 pips in the morning… Not chasing these moves now…!

woo what happened today? Did anyone see this coming? shesh

I could have make alot or lost alot so I am on sidelines… no big trades…watching…

If you were in the live session last night we covered where it was going… before London Session :57:

Will this be a video for the PTC?