What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Is Mondays webinar available from any kind soul. I was awake for it but if I watch them live from my 12 midnight local, I just don’t sleep with new info buzzing around my noggin. Sounds like I missed a doozy :34:

Nice interview.

On a side note. I want to thank you Michael for all that you’ve shared here, your efforts, and your humbleness.

I’ve been member of Babypips for a few years now, and I know I’m not lying if I say that there’s never been a more exciting time to belong to this community than nowadays, and mostly because of you and a few other members that are sharing their expertise.

For me the most important thing I’ve achieved is that I’ve been able to make a succesful transition from trading exclusively the London session, to trading now the New York open and London Close only. I had to do that mainly due to health reasons. But even though at first I struggled to get out of my comfort zone that the London session was, now I think there isn´t an easiest time of day to trade than NYO and LC…

That and a lot of more things that I’ve learned here from you and I’m sure I’ll keep learning, and I thank you not only for that, but for the quality of life that I´ve been able to achieve.

All the best. :slight_smile:

He is editing it to post up here. I think it was his first time with a new recording method, but dont worry you will be able to see it. The best part is when the children are battling in the hallway to see who will be successful in breaking into ICT trading lair. Wouldnt we all like to break into that room. Haha

great interview, thx for letting us 2 know u better…
who would like not to b a great treader like u? plus u r out there for us just for being a good person, sharing yr knowledge.
priceless and unique

Took the same trade with the 90 level in mind, drawdown was around 14 pips. Made a profit of just 30 pips though as I had to sleep and couldn’t manage the trade.

it was very cool stuff as always… I was half asleep too (UK time zone), so missed few things… tried to record it, but my PC crashed twice and ended up with just audio of the last 50 mins… :frowning: have to try another recording software next time…
lets hope Michael will post it here soon… :slight_smile:

Looking at the daily charts. There is a retracement today of 62% of the October high versus he October low. Is everyone using this as an indicator that market flow could start moving bullish again, or perhaps drop a little more (1.54), and then start back up.

Saw the same thing (on GU) and the funny thing is I have two resistance lines before I drew the fib that land right on the .702 and .786 level and resistance levels on EU as well. Will be interesting to see what happens

What do you think about this :

USDX D1 chart

and Usdx M30 chart with Traders Trinity

I think it will match with 79% retr at 1.3380 on fiber Daily chart
Fiber H1 chart:

can someone send me the COT spreadsheet? My computer crashed and was not able to retrieve it.

Thanks

Is this Ok?

Today, I divided my trading account into 2 subaccounts, one for Position Trading, and one for Swing Trading + Scalps.

I’ve always thought Position trading was something I would do later… when I was old and more patient. But on this particular day I felt like that was procrastinator’s logic. I know ICT has a separate account for Position trading, and has also disclosed the majority of his income comes from position trading. So… I just did it. I don’t feel comfortable position trading yet, but the account is there now, so at least I can “scout” for those type of trades now. I have a feeling ICT will be releasing some juicy position trading tips in his “25 Days of Christmas”, so that account might stay dormant for a month or 2!

So, effectively, I’ve reduced the risk for all my Scalps and Swings by half, and honestly I think that is a good thing at this particular point in my developement. I feel like I’m expecting too much from my profits and not getting the [B]procedure[/B] down, as I should be.

In addition to that major change in my trading…I will be conducting my analysis in a similar way to how ICT was doing it in his webinar. I used to have 15M/1H/4H/Daily charts all open and would madly run through those templates when trying to scout a setup. My plan now is to start on the Daily and literally work my way down the Timeframes until I’m sitting on a 15m chart, knowing exactly what direction and price I want to get in the market…

So big changes for me today, trying to get myself organized in preparation for whatever ICT is laying down in 2012

I wanna be locked and loaded when this thing heats up! :wink:

Sounds like a good plan ak…I myself am also preparing for the new year and think my best bet is to get an iphone. I work in IT for a company and I hate all apple products, but my broker does work great in the iphone OS. Since I work a 9-whenever job I will be missing out on a lot of trades ICT posts without something like this at my side. Just hope I don’t get fired over it…lol

I’m using Oanda and I must say even though the iPhone app isn’t full featured, it is plenty for watching to see how your position is doing. I don’t think I would feel comfortable actually placing a trade on the app, I like having the platform in front of me with a better view of the charts to know my exact entries and exits.

I guess I’ve never used it just heard it works good. I guess I better find out if it’s something I could really use before dishing out the 199 for it…

thnks PipARush, but what I’m looking for is the Excel spreadsheet. Can anyone help me out with the spreadsheet?

Give it about 10 minutes to process then try to load the video…
InnerCircleTrader Pro Traders Club .:: 11/22/11 ::. - YouTube

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Great explanation & video, and spot on with the analysis prior to it unfolding. That TT + Fib Extension combination really nailed the low. Another addition to my arsenal.

Does anybody have these two files? They seemed to have been removed from the links above. It’d be most appreciated. My computer crashed a couple days ago, so just trying to recollect all the material.

Regards,
Clark

[QUOTE=Jaroon;294147]Nice example of how the fib extentions of the Traders Trinity are targeted following a breach to the downside.

Hi, Can you tell me where I can find the traders trinity indicator?
Just saw it first time on ICT’s video and googling this babypips page is the only reference to it I seem presently able to find.
They seem like really useful levels to have on hart and powerful in conjunction with fibs…

Thanks in advance