What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Clark PM me your email and ill forward them

Nice short on GU got me +60. The 5m OTE came in right under the higher 15m OTE. Entry was at the S/R level 1.56295 (little lower to account for spread).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Try this — Post #3117

For me personally, what a read!
Certainly inspiring and breathes hope back into a struggling newbie!
A thousand thank-you’s Michael for your time and teachings.

Pips a la Carte | News, talk, opinions, tips and tricks about our entire product line. All in one place.

Thanks ict

Thank you very much to take the time… I appreciate it.

Ups :),I did it again :slight_smile:

hi guys,

i took a short!

eu @1.3396

reasons:

• london was short, i expect a continuation
  • ote from m15
    near round number

what do you guys think?

take profit should be 1.335.

Try this one: MantaFX.com - FOREX Trust It calculates TT levels together with fibo extensions 1.27, 1.618, 2.0. I posted this indi couple hundreds pages ago.

Huh, this thread became huge since my last visit. Good job, guys.

[quote=“Manta,post:4781,topic:35718”]

When I first started reading this thread I thought you were one of the few really grasping the concepts from the start then you disappeared haha. Well youre just in time for Christmas my man!

Guns were handed out last week in preparation for 2012, so uh, you can be the guy who runs around with a knife for no apparent reason.

Anyone get their Team Badges yet…:cool:

If you made that, goodjob I love a good signature.

Yeah I made it after work today, I was thinking all day during work that I should create some good team member logos for the coming years mission…Hope everyone likes it…Would like to see it in one of ICT’s video’s…lol

Oops, Thanks to sladhaFX for pointing out a major spelling error in my team badge…

Hopefully it’s all fixed now…

And don’t forget your dog tags…

I really need to start studying and stop messing around with photoshop…lol

Bullish OTEs on Fibre Daily, Fibre Weekly, Cable Daily, and Cable Weekly. Just sayin. :45:

fiber short … market flow is still down on higher time frames. I’m looking for a big move after stops get blown out from those that are long from yesterday’s lows.

1st profit objective: 30 pips

2nd profit objective: 1.3260 institutional level with ADR low + midlevel between S1/S2

^ scratched second objective because I didn’t know what effect Thanksgiving would have and closed trade @ yesterday’s low… +60 pips!!!

really hoping we aren’t looking @ a bottom for the fiber

feedback encouraged :20:

First, I think you are talking about the Fiber, cause 3260 would be a huge move. Principle seems correct in market flow analysis etc. but you need up moves for down moves that big and nothing meaningful has been reached in terms of ote or stops being taken out higher. US holiday session seems slower, lows of yesterday have not been taken out and if they are and any meaningful stops are there then it has to trade up and then down to 3260, its just not going to do that today.

You could always be right.

oops. ya I meant the fiber.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, Fury. Could you explain a bit more about why the market needs to trade up if stops are hit below, for example, intermediate lows (like stops resting below yesterday’s lows for example)? From my internal (probably incorrect) reasoning, if price were to trade down to those levels, a lot of orders would get filled, driving price down much faster.

Also, during holidays, is the ADR typically a lot smaller or larger due to less action/liquidity? Does price usually just consolidate?

Also, assuming price trades down in my favor, what would a good 2nd profit target be since it’s Thanksgiving?

i would look nothing more than 30 pips, have to be cautious today with with ny holiday, liquidity is just not the for major move in my opinion, anyway took 3 scalp trade on gdp each bagging me 30 pips done for today good luck bro