What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

This is a way out there prediction but if you look at the Cable and Fiber’s August lows and price did in fact reverse on both of the pairs in the OTE’s at the TT’s 262% extension, we would have a huge SMT Divergence were the Cable would break below the Aug. lows and Fiber wouldn’t be able to break below it’s August lows.

What do you guys think about this?

Artificial Trader,

I’m not saying this to be condescending, or mean or anything, but as a new trader, you really should focus more on learning at the beginnning of the thread, and those trading concepts first. Selling at the high of the day above the CPP, or buying at the low of the day below the CPP. Those are the highest probability trades, which is why ICT started us off with those trades. If you try to keep up with the thread before you learn how to trade the concepts first introduced, it will probably have an adverse effect on your trading and learning curve. Once you try to trade on information overload, you will see your account balance dipping way down. If you are intent on learning about fib extensions in the TT, there is a recent video explaining it.

Gonna have to clear a couple hours later today to check this out, sounded like a really good webinar from the comments on here!

PIPhanger,

I think it’s a good idea to keep a watch on it to see what happens. If a 4 hour divergence occurs, it will be nothing short of a big move. Check your charts for past 4 hr divergences. I keep a 15 min and a 4 hr overlay open to keep watch, and change my 4 hr to 1 hr periodically. Now that AK mentions the weekly chart, it probably would not hurt to watch for a weekly divergence as well. Does anyone have a link to the seasonal tendencies chart that was posted some time ago? I have not been able to find it

Chris

yaa. i see it now.

lazydogs, thanks for the input.

Thanks for your reply…I am also looking for the seasonal tendencies chart as well…

here it is fellas…
…came out kinda small for some reason, but you can see the general over-all picture =P or save it to cpu and zoom

Hi Bones123,

Where have you got the seasonal chart?

I tried to Google 'it and I did not find something that looks as sexy as the one you got !!!

Do you have one for the EURO?

Very interesting.

Cheers,
Bucknaked

Bucknaked, I’m pretty sure the seasonal chart is universal and can be used with everything that is tradable, forex, futures, stocks, etc…

It would be nice to have someone actually post the file for download so I can see it better…:33:

maybe a little easier to see:
British Pound Seasonal Chart

hmm… given historical price data, how would you go about constructing a seasonal chart?

oh, and this:
Currencies :: SeasonalCharts.de

and more than you ever wanted to know:
Currencies - Seasonal Charts

This statement make a lot of sense to me because the Pound is highly correlated to the EURO.

Thanks mate,

hey buck, i believe that chart was from ICT himself lol…i didnt personally find it anywhere, it was in a video i think ?
Either that or someone else posted it up from another source…sorry i really can’t remember:33:, i just took a “screenshot” image of it , and then saved it into the never-ending forex files on my computer

I believe ICT got it from Moore Research…

Welcome to Moore Research Center

There’s a 14day trial, I think I’ll check it out and see if I can find the seasonal chart for Fiber muahaha

edit:
Okay, I actually signed up and I’m seeing [B]up-to-date[/B] seasonal tendencies charts. Quite amazing, there is option for 5-year/15-year/30-year seasonal tendency on Cable. The chart ICT provided in his powerpoint is from 1975-1999, so technically 11 years of data is missing from that. Maybe this older data is good enough? The latest and greatest is available however for $50/month…hah I intend to take them up on their 14day refund because I can’t afford that just yet :stuck_out_tongue:

edit2:
Found a great article titled “Why Seasonals Work” while looking around the Moore Research site…
Why Seasonals Work

https://www.vimeo.com/32723817

What’s coming soon?

[B]GLGT[/B] :cool:

For whatever reason, I’m only getting audio.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Love the Dr. Who theme music…haha… a chance to ride in the Tardis through the Forex Uninverse… what a wild and exciting ride it will be…:cool:

The one with the scarf was the coolest Dr. Who.

“You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.”
-Morpheus , The Matrix

thanks for digging it up Bones!

No more guns, snipers, army thingy this time? :5: