What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

yes Tom Baker was the best…haha

Amazing Stuff Michael! So, PTC is turning to a MTG? lol Super-Mega-Hiper-Ultra-Uber Cool!

I thought of exactly the same! ‘‘the red pill or the blue pill’’ lol

Michael,been away for a while,just caught up!

25 Days of xmas=HIGH VOLTAGE ROCK AN ROLL!!!

Lovin it!!

Top Man!!

Thank YOU!!

P.s. Started my Forex career under your guidance and can happily report I’m trading in the black consistently,slowly building the account!!Many heartfelt thanks and anticipation for the future

Jeff

Oooooh yes… there will be Guns. Special Weapons and Tactics coming at you in 2012. Strap in… it’s going to be an adventure!

:wink:

Yes, we will discontinue the title Pro Traders Club and will be using Millionaire Traders Guild… I think we have outgrown the term “club”…

What fun is it simply watching me run… it’s time to jump into the pool and experience the real ride. Each year we will have a new thread as I am sure this one will hit record ground rather quickly and long threads will prove a burden. Like this thread I will have the Index List and you ready for this… real time in advance ICT setups, entry points, stop loss, targets, and each week we review the weeks trading and look ahead for the new week.

No more time spent building tutorials in 2012… it’s time to rock & roll Babypips! :smiley:

:57:

Jeff that’s awesome! I love getting feedback like this… inspiring for newbies and energizing for me as a Mentor! Way to go!

is this thread going to be closed? I’m pretty late to the table, will this thread be a compulsory prerequisite to understanding the upcoming 2012 thread because I’m not going to understand all of this threads wealth of information by 2012.

This thread will be “closed” in the terms that I will no longer invest posts into it or extend more resources to the first page of this particular thread. I will not be removing anything… just moving to a more dynamic and intimate approach using the material this thread concludes with in the coming month. I’m closing it with a bang… and evolving the experience into a much more refined application. This thread you were snatched by you lapels and strapped in without knowing where we’d go and how fast we’d get there… the new thread you are invited to enter an entirely different journey. A life changing expedition into the realm of limitless possibilities… as only the Forex and consistency can offer.

How’s that grab ya? :wink:

How about some real-time action? How about right now? Eur/Usd: Up or Down? What is your favor or you’ll say it after it happens like always :5:

How about a challenge to Millions trader with Guns :5:

We’ll make 3 LIVE TRADES with stoploss and take profit. No more explanation, profit talks :5:

Anyone wants to see how million dollar trader manages his trades in real-time, up for it :smiley:

Luiz … Cheeky … Michael brought you not only fish but a rod as well. His aim is for you to learn and think for youself. You want to snatch only the fish & run. Why?

Luiz I already told you where the market was going… several hundred pips have transpired since 11-07 and you say I say it after it happens? lol

How about you take yourself back over to the VSA thread and stop stirring up the pot before you get made an example of. :wink:

In case I misread your post Luiz… are you calling me out? lol

If this is the case… I will gladly take you up on it! I will give you three trades headstart and I will trade the Fiber since you apparently want to see action on this pair. When I smoke ya… I expect to see a public puckerup :wink:

Are we going more dollars gained or pips gained? Pick your poison bub…

who let the dogs out?..

Let 'em come… the rides coming to an end. Somebody has to be the villian in every story and if it makes a point by stomping them on a challenge… I’m always game for it… just bring it.

:wink:

Luiz… I’m pretty sure ICT has no problem fighting his own fights… but if your so interested, I have a WHOLE THREAD where I post up my trades. Here…check it:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/41466-how-start-100-turn-into-1-million-100-trading-days.html

Why don’t you start a thread and amaze us all with your mad trading skillz.

Forget trying to call others out. put it up yourself, or move on with your attitude.

Jay

I’m sure it was in jest… but if not I can answer the call.

That is awesome… absolutely inspiring!
Way to go!

Completely agree! Love seeing this become a reality for folks!

Jay

Thanks Jay but when folks can do what I share in a “Real” account on this thread almost 300% return in two months… without trying too hard mind you… then they can say “profits talk”. It comes with being in the center of the stage… get ready your day will come too lol