What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Post #864 is where to Commitment of Traders (Deseg data v 2.0001b).zip is located.

Hope this helps.

Pretty good talk from the Gang, ICT and Jayyy :33: Chris Lori? Whoā€™s the sale pitch :wink: Online Trading academy? Ok, Iā€™m joking again :stuck_out_tongue:

So, weā€™ll have 3 LIVE trades with real-time charts posted, position triggered calculated on current time, SL and TP is a must-have. Thereā€™re no need explanation, just position, SL, TP. You can close position real-time with chart posted the level. You canā€™t move SL and TP. The one with more accumulated pips win it.

Thereā€™re no need guns for Million challenge, let just have a funny challenge with a noobie me first :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m also interested to see how million dollar trader manages his trades.

AlbertaTrader

Just to add to your analysis. Heres a long term daily chart of EUR/USD plotting the 50D and 200D SMAs, 3 and 12months S+R levels, and some MACD. Hope this helps with your LT market flow work.

Do your bestā€¦ 'cuz I will. :wink:

Nice 100 pip gap developing in the fiberā€¦ interbank market not as eager to buy up the cable though, only about 60 pips there

I want the smiley who eats popcorn lol. I can not wait for this coming year pretty cool to be apart of this at this time in my life. Just trying to wrap up finals and its so hard to keep focused on course work with all this forex stuff swirling in my head. Only one month left of school. I have the opportunity to manage my hours at work and I am going to be trading part time 3 days and week and working 3 fulltime days to pay monthly expenses. If I can find success in the coming year with this group of people I hope to keep up the plan until I have enough capital to go fulltime. To think in 3 years I will be 27 and could be on my way to trading as a career is beyond where I thought possible.

Iā€™m interested to see how non-million dollar trader manages his trades, Really guy if you were serious about trading you would take the time and effort to watch a few videoā€™s and then you would know how the million dollar trader manages his trades like the rest of us. You looking for a quick fix and there is non, just pure learning. You cant rush it, it takes time. When youā€™ve watched all the videos front to end and have enough notes to write a book, then start demo tradingā€¦

You can even learn a lot from just reading the titles of the videos.But here let me start you off most importantly focus on the 1st,2nd and 3rd video.

1st video-I Know Exactly What You Are Looking Forā€¦ You better believe it, he knows exactly what you looking for and he knows how to get you there.Disrespecting this guy we all hold in such high regard is not a good place to start.

2nd video-Contending With Trade Psychologyā€¦ This market is going to pull you through your ass to put it lightly, you have to be ready for a long painful road ahead, and for that you need patience. PATIENCE

3rd video-Consistency-The excellence of executionā€¦ Being CONSISTENT is what is going to get you there, not 3 trades. 3 trades is nothingā€¦ Try 300 trades. When you clock 300 trades and you CONSISTENTLY making money then you would have achieved some level of success.

So, go watch the first 3 videos,Then turn your monitor off and think about what you just read and think hard. Then make your decision if you want to trade or not. Until then please donā€™t disrupt this thread or ICTā€™s live webinars. Some of us get up at 4 in the morning to watch these things and quite frankly we donā€™t need you there asking ā€œfunnyā€ questions or posting your ā€œfunnyā€ comments.

Some people, when they get bored, they like to ā€œdisturb the peaceā€. You knowā€¦ sh*t disturbers.

Heā€™s not here to learn, he just wants some emotional responses from the threadā€™s Big Namesā€¦ and sadly, heā€™s getting it :frowning:

No we back on track now, just giving the bloke some advice.

I still have one question :smiley:

What broker Ima noob and what do you guys use?

I use GFTā€¦ no complaints

does it support MT4

just looked it does thanks for your response.

Agreed. No doubt it is good advice. I think everyone who comes to this thread should watch those first 3 videos before anything else. The powerpoints lay the groundwork for setting expectations. The people that find appreciation for these tools do so because they know what 20pips a week can do for an account.

If you truly understand those videosā€¦ Michael is nearly begging us to understand that you can make a career on 20pips a week. You can make a fortune with 50pips a week. Then you learn the tools and see that they are good for 100s of pips in a week. It floors you when you see the potential.

Now that doesnā€™t mean that you can go out and start making 100s of pips right away. All it did for me was reveal the obvious fact that it was simply Me and My psychology that were stopping me from getting those pips. When you have an amazing set of technical tools and conceptsā€¦ and you still lose moneyā€¦ connect the dots and figure out who is the weakest link in the chain! For me personally, it was always easier to blame the tools and the methods and the markets before blaming myself. When you are trading on fear & greed, you donā€™t know youā€™re doing it. It takes a great deal of time and genuine desire for self-improvement to actually recognize these states of mind and work on controlling and diverting them away from your trading goals.

I couldnā€™t agree with you more, they took me to the hardest places Iā€™ve been, When I use to doubt I looked at this on my wall and if you feel like you have nothing to hold onto you can find what you looking for or what you lacking in it

Higher Resolution :57:

Anybody else notice the huge gap on the fibre and cable today?
(Its Monday morning in Australia)
they both opened up much higher.
Can we expect a closing of the gap in a downward direction, followed by an upswing even higher?

I`ve just sold fiber at 1.3304
Edit:stopped out at BE.

Iā€™m planning on a short, on an ote style entry - hopefully in the next hour or so (15 minute chart for me)

Cool.
Let me know how that goes PipARush.
Iā€™m currently at work and will get home shortly after the London opening.
I admit, Iā€™m still at the beginning of this course, I only started last week ago and I have many mountains to climb before I
can do an analysis like ICT . In fact a lot of the members here are pretty good too.
But it feels great to be a part of this.