What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Thanks for that.

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an MT4 indicator that highlights the intermediate term highs / lows and long term highs / lows (as per the ICT methodology).

I have attached a mockup screenshot to help describe what I am after.

If one does not already exist I can probably cobble one together and share it with you good folk. However, I donā€™t want to re-invent the wheel if an indicator like this already exists and would really appreciate it if someone can point me to it.

Edit: I just realised that the LTL in my mockup screen is incorrect. Hopefully, you get what I mean anyway.

Looks like you made afterall:)

Have you tried ICTā€™s ā€œpivotdailymacroā€ download link on first page of this thread. If that doesā€™nt serve, I have one that looks excertly like that. Its called ā€œSwing_ZZā€.:slight_smile:

Tell me what you seeā€¦

Sell day template,OTE, R2, 3450 and a profitā€¦

Sell day template,OTE, R2, 3450 and a profitā€¦

USDX price at S1, OTE Mondayā€™s high to PDL,

Things that make you say hmmmmmā€¦

What i see is 1h OTE zone which comes in confluence of:
1.3342 line of interest
R1
50 level
And of course our xmas pattern. Butā€¦ filtering all shorts due to COT.

Welcome to the ā€œInner Circleā€ā€¦ :wink:

ā€¦ and the blood runs high in the ā€œstreetsā€. :wink:

Sooner or laterā€¦ you will realize the power of the ATM card you now hold in your hand folksā€¦ some sooner than others. :59:

Its great when a plan comes together isnā€™t it! :wink:

I agree 100% ICT, I will be trading F/T starting April/May with a considerably larger sum than I currently am and have been re-watching and taking notes on all your videos. Looking forward to the conclusion on the ā€œmeatā€ ICT, so I can start to trade with 100% of what you are planning on releasing.

Regards,
Clark

PS. Do you have an idea of when all the material will be released? Iā€™m sure there are many others thinking the same thing, but Iā€™ll go ahead and ask on behalf of everyone. :slight_smile:

Even better when you see it 2-3 times weekly. 70% off 60+ and letting the rest run baby runā€¦

[B]GLGT[/B]
:57:

What did I promise? Christmas morning you will have a full stocking and it wonā€™t be coal. Take the journey one day closer to the finaleā€¦ I know Iā€™m driving you all nutsā€¦ and Iā€™m loving it. :slight_smile:

Builds character lolā€¦ hang in thereā€¦ Santaā€™s coming.

Awesome ICT, thanks, I greatly appreciate that. As in 4 months, my life is either going to go for the better or the worse ā€“ itā€™s really all or nothing now.

Quick question, so what will happen in the coming new year? As I assume, no new material will be released anymore, is there something you have planned for the coming year and nearby future? :stuck_out_tongue:

Clark

Hi Guys,

Just found this thread, hope I am OK to post this but I am new to forex, been trading for a few months now mainly on demo and a bit with real cash. I need some form of training I think and am intrigued by this thread.

May I join the thread as a lurker willing to learn the Inner Circle way of trading?

I may also wish to ask questions as I proceed if this is OK.

I take it I should watch all videos on the first page, but do I need to read through all the posts?

Is there any advice for a newbie who is hoping to learn to trade forex profitably for a living in the near future?

John

What do Gates, Zuckerberg, Dell, (the late) Jobs and Lai all have in common? :wink:

Oh gosh, Iā€™m almost afraid of the answerā€¦ :15: