What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

That commission ain’t no joke either…

hmmm

I must admit ferrari is my favorite car, but lambos are nice too

458 Spider is soooooooooooooooooooooo [U][/U][I][/I][B][I][U]nice[/U][/I][/B]… :wink:

I bought 3 ferrari’s through my fx account. Could have bought more, if I had stop trading.

Brand loyalty :slight_smile:

Hey guys,

while you profited with your LO shorts I adjusted my pending order @1.5500 to 1.5510 to Monthly S1 line and was able to pull 30% off at 30 pips before the level gave it up and stopped the rest at breakeven :slight_smile: Still a profit, but would have been nice to take your shorts :stuck_out_tongue: Now I’m just waiting for price to retrace to the level again to ride the short with you :slight_smile: Will watch that closely on Fiber and Cable as it is a very clear level, let’s see if it’s going to be that easy hehe.

greetings

sorry to spam thread, but interesting first post to babypips…

Hi ICT, and all you other traders, learning from this fantastic thread. I’ve been a member for a while but never really took the whole “Forex thing” seriously. Now though, I am determined to make this work, i’ve began studying this thread and I must say, it is light years beyond any other Forex resource I’ve encountered. I have reached page 40 of the thread and the related video. I have a question about SMT, where Cable is overlayed with the Fibre. How is this done using MT4? Any help is appreciated and please accept my apologies for throwing this newbie question into the fray when many of you are discussing more advanced techniques.

I don’t have much to contribute, but a lot to learn. I am a new trader, been only trading for about 4 years full time on live accounts. Mostly with swiss brokers up until last June anyway. Learning a new platform and “usa” friendly broker.

Cool name if it’s not your actual… :wink:

I personally do not use MT4 for SMT but you can use the free Netdania charts at Dailyfx to provide you with an outstanding overlay… or use GFT as I do.

Better yet just simply compare swing lows and highs on comparable price charts… be it candlestick or open high low close.

You will need this ability for the advanced correlation concepts anyways… so you might as well start working on it now. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Brood!

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Dive in then… the waters great. :wink:

In trending environments do we just ignore trader’s trinity. Kinda seems like it or will we find out more in the upcoming video on the same topic?

Thanks for the friendly welcome…looking forward to participating…

I wouldn’t ignore it, I would use the fib extensions to get your prediction on where price is heading…

Thanks piphanger

Yeah my parents were weird lol.
Thanks for that. Didn’t realise DailyFX had that function. One final question on the matter, is there a particular timeframe you use for this analysis?

Is it simply correlated to the timeframe one is trading?

thanks I missed that one.

check out 12 minute mark in that video :wink:

700+ pips later this afternoon… voila

The short and sweet answer to this one… look for the trading period you are keying off of… but always be aware of the higher levels… they matter more.

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully in the coming months, whenever I’ve thoroughly gone over everything laid out here, I’ll be able to reach the standards some are already showing here. But hey, we all have to start somewhere :). Good luck all