What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I have a question for ICT or whoever else knows the answer:
If this thread is closing, will we still be able to access the material, videos etc?
What is the challenge that is happening in 2012?
Will ICT disappear from Babypips? This will be very sad because some of us have only just come on board.
Thanks in advance

piptronix,

What I understand from what ICT has been saying is he is going to be around for a very long time. I really think he enjoys this as much as we are enjoying it.

2012 is going to be a life changer for a lot of usā€¦Just wait for Feb.2012 you will be blown awayā€¦

Donā€™t worry about him leaving because he will be here, just continue studying everything and study it againā€¦take it slow and donā€™t rush itā€¦We will all be still be here when you are doneā€¦

GLGT

All that will be presented here by ICT will be given at christmas and he will leave this thread. Thread will still be open, but ICT is starting a new thread and challenge for 2012, so dont worry.

Actually worry a little if you expect to be an average joe trader, because that is ICTs 2012 mission. To take all those willing with methods in hand to hunt the average joe. Maybe even learn some more things on the way.

Cool Pip

May I ask how long you have been at this, I mean with ICTā€™s stuff, not forex in general?
I ask because you are one of the folks on the thread with a good grasp of the material.

I said the thread was closing in relationship to my active postings in it.
The material will not be erased.
The videos will remain online.
The links will remain in this thread.
The challenge is going to be an interactive experience like no other.
I do not plan to disappear, Lord willing.
As long as Babypips shows interestā€¦ I will remain.

Hope that sets your mind at ease. :57:

Ok now Iā€™m excited!!!
But what will we be doing, how?.. so many questions.
I guess all I can do for now is study study study

Definitely at ease now.

Thanks Michael.
BTW, awesome car.
I hate you.

Holy crap this thread is huge, finding stuff is a mess haha.

I dug this up just for you piptronix and those new to the thread.

Here is michaelā€™s forexmas video, which I will take the liberty of saying extends into 2012 for learning to be independent.
InnerCircleTraderā€™s 25 Days Of ForeXmas on Vimeo

I just re-watched the vid and it gets me going everytime.

Thanks Fury. Now all I have to do is wait 7 more hours to view it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaarh
I just started work about an hour ago and we arenā€™t allowed to view videos.
But thanks a lot, something for me to look forward to :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: me too lol

Michael,

I would suggest to the admin of babypips to have this thread in the Sticky of the Newbie Island forum for 2012.

Can you see this possible?

Cheers,:57:

so how am i supposed to check out your blog?!?!

I have been at this for about a year, and I will tell you I donā€™t have a good grasp on this materialā€¦yet

I fight through it day in and day out studying my butt off and studying chartsā€¦one of these days i know all of this hard work will be well worth it allā€¦Just have to keep truckin a long and put in the timeā€¦

Iā€™m having trouble downloading the trade sheet spreadsheet. Does anyone have it downloaded. Kind thanks.

Ok - setting this up for hopefully a LO trade??? I realize some/many may not be trading for the remainder of the year, but I think there may be a couple hundred pips to go before it gets ā€˜crazyā€™

Sorry chart is squished - but I wanted to show the long term low that i believe/hope could be the turning point - as such will get taken out within a week or so.

Lots going on here

1. Main fib on this weeks TT - at the 262 extension - or just before that is a long term low (purple dashed line) - 'testing direct from an ICT video once outside the TT itā€™s likely going here, if it can keep itā€™s momentum.

2)Solid purple line is a mid term low - I think almost needs to get taken out now?

1. Fib from last swing shows- at the 62% there is previous support

Iā€™ve set a pending order there -so wait and see.

Thatā€™s exactly what I got my scope fixed on right now Perch.

Matty

You called it. Over a month ago.

I have a question for the traders who have most experience in ICTā€™s methods ā€¦ or perhaps for the big man himself ā€¦ ICT :slight_smile:

From what I can grasp so far, SMT is the tracking of two closely correlated pairs such as EU and GU, and the idea is to spot divergences between the two. When this happens one is to expect a correction from one of the pairs. So for example if I have the GU which is making higher highs, but the EU is not following, what should I expect to happen ā€¦ the GU to drop quickly or the EU to rise quickly?

Note: I havenā€™t come across the video which shows the SMT yet, but this is what I grasped so far from reading some threads.

Iā€™m not trading right now, or this week at all, but Iā€™m watching if this unfolds on the gbp:
short trade:
My central pivot is smack bang in the middle of the 62 and 79 fib retracement
my central pivot = 1.5520, institutional level.

Lets see how far she drops.

Sorry, my first analysis, and I donā€™t know how to post images. Iā€™ll try later
edit:
oops i meant the 1.5520 level

First profit target "would have been " met for 30 pips.
It came down to 1.5490.
Its like paper trading