What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

If I get all those presents on xmas morning, it’s going to be tough to exercise more patience before opening them and spending time with the family during xmas!!!

YAY! xD Can’t wait to get all those videos now! Thanks so very much ICT! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a quick one though, will you also be uploading the London Open Trade video? (seems to be missing)

Also, is it just me or is it just one way traffic on the charts at the moment? I mean, just wake up at the Asian Open, put in a nice short, and then close it towards the end of the day for a monster profit?

London Open video is on the way.

A simple plea to those of you uploading images. Can you please provide a link or thumbnail to make the pictures bigger. It is so hard to read some of the charts you guys are posting (especially when I am on my laptop); I can figure it out for the most part :33: but LTPP that first chart looks like a jam sandwich lol.

I upload my images to postimage dot org. You dont even have to have an account u can just upload the image and it provides you with various ways of posting a link or thumbnail so you can save your image from mt4 in original size and I can see what you see upon clicking the links.

for those who trade % 's, it will count it for u,even place trade
just read set up - 1, 2. is enough to understand
i think its very handy and very free of charge … i have nothing with the site, just to make clear its not mine

mt4mm - MQL4 Code Base

I’ve had a question about how some people get clickable images that can get bigger to view. What do you do…

Right now, I’m embedding as an image. SO i embed it as a link then?

UPDATE: Test repost of jam sandwhich image…

View image: This week TT projection

thumbnail

That list on the first page is why I’m saving my account for January trading :smiley:

For those of you who are new to the thread, I’m attaching a pdf file from the original thread, What Every New and Aspiring Trades Wants To Know.

It covers everything that was discussed in that thread, is a good read for new guys, and a good refresher of back to basics for those that have been following the thread for a while.

In a nutshell, its a compilation of all ICT’s posts, in an organized manner.

Read away to your hearts content.

Cheers,

THE ICT TEACHINGS.pdf (129 KB)

Just wanted to say thanks a million. :57:

I can see everything. :eek:

If you still want a larger image just attach your original file, but that added thumb or link to click on helps alot.

well, I’d go even further… with all this interest and following ICT PTC deserves its own babypips sub-forum… surely! :57:

…btw, nice OTE for short is forming on Cable just now?.. got sell limit on 1.55, we shall see soon :slight_smile:

Just something to consider…

Late in the day…most of the ADR is used up (hence battery life may be used up).

I posted earlier that the EU made the 261 extension of this weeks TT…

Here’s the chart for the GU.

We hit the 161 extension of the TT, and hit the daily S1 pivot.

Given price is drifting up towards the CPP (fair value) and the Asian session generally doesn’t push the market…I would think price may stick around the CPP for quite a while.

Just my take.

and down she goes… without me, missed it by 8 pips… oh well next time :slight_smile:

If momentum keeps up to the downside though…a LO and NYO short could develop…the 261 extension of this weeks TT is just below the October low on the GU. Also adding confluence to the swing projection is the 161 extension of the April High (THe most recent LTH on a weekly chart) to the July Low (The ITL before the October low on a weekly chart). The 161 extenstion of this longer term swing is lining up to the OCtober low and the 261 extension of this weeks TT.

The lavender fib is this weeks TT…doesn’t show up well on a weekly chart, but trust me, it is and shows the 261 extension.

I suck at HTML… :frowning:
"]

Thanks now I can easy translate it into my langauge, thanks alot

I think what I’m going to do is boost my public account to $3500 and leave $1000 in the other account for live practice…

I wonder where I can take $3500 in a year…dare to dream :wink:

First, thank you ICT for your ongoing educating of us newbies. There is absolutely no other thread anyone need pay attention to besides this one. I can say this, because simply using the risk management and top-down analysis that Mr. Huddleston goes over, I have thus far been consistently profitable (yes, I have also had some losing trades), and I am a hack. That being said, I am having difficulty getting my hands on two things that in time will increase my edge as a FOREX trader: the trinity tools, as well as good sites to acquire COT reports and open interest. I know he showed where to get COT reports in the videos, but I can’t seem to find it. If anyone on here can help, it will be greatly appreciated.:42:

1 Like

Just checked the first page X-mas gifts, 58years old man smile like a 5years looking under the tree, nice feelings.
Michel is our own Santa! Thanks Santa:51:

hi George, this is lovely lil tool, but crashes my MT4 every time I run it… do u use it successfully? how exactly u install and run it?.. the help file is in russian…
thanks