What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I also don’t see it.
I thought it was because of my “newbieness”.

Hi AK

When you mention the LO trade profile, are you referring to the buy and sell templates?
Or am i off track?

See how the 4th session lows refered to the the 2nd Asian session highs … the 1 st session highs refered to the 0 asian session low… the 5th session highs the 4th asian session highs… ect. This particular time of the year is’nt good for this analysis but still it’s there.
For added extra home work: Mark off the 2 hours before NY midnight opening candle so 3am GMT and extend the line through for 24 hours and then think Pivotal point or axle. I have no idea why but it’s there on the Cable and Fiber I’m hoping one the the upcoming vids can clue me in.
I have a few other micro Asian observations but waiting till Micheal’s finished before bring them up.

Wally

i dont sleep already these days

Now I don’t feel so bad. I’m not really seeing it yet either.

I mean this… whatever you want to call it

Thanks Ak
Thats what I meant yes.

Sorry if I sounded blunt, I’m just feeling a bit slow today.

well it’s good that came up, I think the picture will help some more people see it :slight_smile:

Including me, I’m still having trouble seeing it.
I will have to watch the video over and over, because I’m still struggling to see a pattern from looking at Clint’s chart above.
when I get this right it will really be an AHAAAAA moment :slight_smile:

Not seeing anything either…aside from the fact that price will respect previous asian session highs or lows, but we already knew that. I’m not seeing anything predictive of price direction in London, or anything like that.

Matty

You’re right, we don’t have that info yet, but we will on Christmas, lol

I’m just trying to build the skeleton for the full system, when the final information is factored it.

I’m just excited about the potential, sorry if that’s throwing some people off :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, okay. It sounded like your light bulb turned on immediately while I was still trying to screw mine into the socket.

I been following ICT concepts since march 2010… by most metrics I’d be considered the slowest learner here, lol

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP :smiley: Lol, just bugging you AK. :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the Asian range, look at the overall move, is it going up, down or sideways? Now how did the market [I]generally [/I] behave… Just look at the overall net change, did it go up, down, or was the day just chop? :wink: I’ve been using this for a while, I forget who it was exactly that reminded me about it, I think it was hellogoodbye4201 who first picked it up from one of ICT’s webinars.

I actually haven’t watching Day 3 yet, but I’m going to assume that’s what it talked about, have to study for my final first! :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards,
Clark

Same here… sounds like a long time when you say it like that.

Holy crap, has it almost been 2 years already?? O.O
I didn’t even realize… Man time flies, I was only 16 back then, haha!

When talking about the overall net change, are you talking from midnight to midnight GMT? I’ve been going back and looking at the last 100 or so asian sessions, and I’m just not seeing a correlation. Would you mind showing a few chart examples of how you use this Clark?

Matty

wait a minute…
That means you are only 18.
Man, you have a bright future!!!

nice use of LYBYE…go for that bhag…lol

I think the thing that is throwing a lot of us off is we are looking at every single Asian range thinking this should happen all the time when actually it’s probably only going to happen a couple times a week…

I’m just guessing so not sure if this is right…what does everyone else think…?