What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

still says formatting video for me

Working for me directly off youtube. Doesnā€™t look like first post has link properly updated yet.

Looks to be another great one.

BTW folksā€¦ please donā€™t be put off by my turning off the youtube comment feature on the videosā€¦ I do not want to babysit these and if there is comments and or questionsā€¦ that is what this thread is forā€¦ open forum.

:slight_smile: Email works too

Simple yet effective. Way to complicated for me. Thanks for the heads up as mine says the same.

Who is this directed to and regarding what? :confused:

Not live trading til after new years, but just wanted to post what Iā€™m watching for tomorrow. I have a lot more thoughts on this and where it will potentially go to and why, but donā€™t have time right nowā€¦gotta go to bed. Iā€™ll post more tomorrow, but hereā€™s what Iā€™m looking at for LO.

Good trading all.

Matty

EDIT: Guess thereā€™s just a not a whole lot going on this weekā€¦

Traderā€™s Trinity Startup Music, Anyone??

Hello ICT,

That was me. My Traderā€™s Trinity indicator is on page 312, post 3115. I also uploaded another indicator which shows the market flows of two currencies (and therefore divergence between them). This is on page 320, post 3200. It contains a small error - I need to upload a corrected version.

The amount of work you have put into this thread is truly mind boggling and words cannot really thank you.

Unfortunately I have been unavoidably distracted from this thread for the past several months and have only been following sketchily. Hopefully I will be able to spend more time here soon.

PipBit.

PS: I have been meaning for some days to post the following diagram which I saw on another (non forex) forum ā€¦ it seemed very pertinent to this thread ā€¦

It is a Production grade stock clip and itā€™s title is ā€œMood Controlā€ and Author unfortunately is unknown.

In case you were wonderingā€¦ I have been editing the videos as youtube has been blocking them due to copyrighted themes I use or I should say usedā€¦ as they are not going to be able to post as I originally invisioned them. I know some of you would like to see the material bare bonesā€¦ but if Iā€™m putting it togetherā€¦ I would like to stylize and personalize each as I see fit. I trust you will appreciate that small consolation.

After I present this material hereā€¦ the Youtube channel will no longer get new materialā€¦ as it is waaaaaaaaaay too time consuming and limited. I will stick to the Livestream channel in 2012 as it really is quick, user friendly andā€¦ well live.

:57:

Todayā€™s released videos are:

[B]The Reversal Market Profile[/B]

&

[B]How To Trade The Key Market Swing Points [/B]

We revisit Trinity in the Swing Trading Moduleā€¦ that video was the introduction. :wink:

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Hi Michael, I just have a quick question for you. When you are drawing fib extensions for swing projection, are you drawing them from the swing low to high that you used to get the OTE entry, or are you drawing them from the swing low to the swing high that was your entry? For example, in the chart below, would you pull your fib from 2 to 1, or from 2 to 3 to get your fib extensions? Thanks

Matty

Take your time, donā€™t rush. I prefer to see one a day, that way I can digest it.

There is two scenerios I use based on it being a reversal or continuationā€¦ both are used by me and I cover this in the Swing Trading module.

Okay, thatā€™s good to hear, cause I thought I had see you use both at different times. Thanks!

Matty

Sounds good Michael, and thanks for all your efforts in putting together all the material. Iā€™ve seen enough rubbish to know that this material is the dogs you-know-what.

W.r.t. Livestream I have one question: is there a way to download the actual video files ?

After looking at the money management video I made this little excel spreadsheet. You can put in your account balance at the top and a quick glance at the grid will tell you the trade size to use based on number of pips to the stop loss and the percent you want to risk.
There are two grids. The upper one shows trade size in dollar units, useful if you use Oanda like me. The other one shows trade size in Lots.

Only type in the green cells. Anywhere else and you might mess up a formula since they arenā€™t locked.

tradesize.zip (8.2 KB)

I sat and watched the TT vid this morning. Certainly found myself grinning as examples were worked. Being a newbie with my very limited knowledge, I was thinking that 13 decā€™s low was the turning point for eurusdā€¦ Keen to explore the TT and fibs etc I just realised how close yearly lows were to the 161 extension on this weeks TT.
Everyday is a school day it seems :slight_smile:

hi ICT

i always appreciated the creative side of yours.
my most fav is the london train, gives me goose bumps ā€¦
and when watching them, i am aware on subconscious level what kind of time u have to put in to make them happenā€¦
once u complete them, i think the rest will b solely on usā€¦but still taking the hand of yrs, doā€™h, we are spoiled

I did the TT_Monthly and someone else did a better Weekly one.
Hereā€™s a Daily TT I wrote to try out. Just set the time the same as your Pivot indictor ie for midnight GMT or NY midnight.
TT_D_M.zip (11.3 KB)

Wally

I see it was PipBit did the weekly