What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

hi talon
thx a lot
dont know,looks like i dont get somth,but i expect to c lot sizes somewhere //like the second one as u suggested//
any help pls?

The lot size one is a little difficult for me since I don’t use that but here is the way I designed it. in the green space you have to put in the exact dollar amount of a lot or part of a lot. for example if you put 100000 that is a full standard lot and the cells will tell you how many full lots for each trade. If you enter 10000 then that is a mini lot, if you enter 1000 then that is a micro lot, if you enter 100 then that is a nano lot. So for example if you enter 1000 then you will see that 10 pip stop loss at 5% risk your trade size would be 50 Micro lots. or if you enter 10000 in the green space then you will see that trade would be 5 mini lots and etc. Hope that clears the confusion.

In your example you put in 1220 which is acutaly 1.120 micro lots so I’m not sure how to interpret the results on that.

Also I would not risk 5%, I only put that in the spreadsheet as an example.

Looking at your picture again at 20 pips stop and 2% risk you show a 9 so that would be 9 units where each unit is 1220 dollars or 9*1220 = 10980 which is 10.98 micro lots… too confusing. put in the dollar amount that represents a lot or partial lot to keep it simple.

Sorry, I’ve got to ask…When will we see the bat cave?

Hmmm so does anyone have any ideas as to why price has just bottomed out heavily on EU and GU? Absolutely wild price action :open_mouth:

Asian Range Judas Smt high posted and slam

How I wish I could’ve been on that train!! 150 pips +

My guess…

The bears are on the nice list and the bulls are on the naughty list…

oops my bad xmas is over…

What ICT said…

First ever post woo!. . .
I don’t understand this lingo could someone explain please. Also I am using fx streets economic calendar for news is this a good one anyone recommend a better one?

I will explain in video format in a few… The trade just covered at 1.5475 from 1.5663

Live session recording

Welcome to BabyPips!

I don’t want to sound too harsh here but you need to goto the first post. Watch the videos, take notes, read the thread and study the material. Then all of it will make sense. :57:

So was anyone trading today and caught that massive 200 pip swing?? That would’ve been a rather pleasant late Christmas present!

Live stream in 15 mins

Aw I wanted to say it >=[ lol

edit: … i still got the chatroom first, and all 3 of the members inside :stuck_out_tongue:

TheInnerCircleTrader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Will the link be posted here?

there u go vladul ^^

ICT,

I know this may seem obvious to some, but the video on “Handling Losses & Inevitable Drawdowns” really helped me see a few “cons” in my trading. I’ve always wondered why people don’t really mention about lowering risk when having drawdawns, it should be obvious to lessen the “bleeding” and thought that i was on the wrong path by thinking that way. Your video really helped me out on that one.

Thanks so much for making that video, now i cant wait for “Wealth Building Money Management” video to see what else I should improve on. :slight_smile:

ps: Is the tradesheet.xlsx file working? It opens for me, but i dont see anything, am i missing something? :stuck_out_tongue:

ICT and fellow traders,

I saw your live explanation on LiveStream about that huge southeaded price on the cable and, as far as I’m concerned, I would never take that trade since my market bias was up for the session.

Even though I got the GU sentiment bearish, my daily and 4H charts were bullish for the market flow…I was looking for longs. Anyone would like to share some thoughts about this?

Thanks and happy new year folks
MB

If I was a big bad bank boy, I would like to lower the fiber, blow out all the final resting stops below januari lows before moving higher with my cable sister. Looking at the daily charts you can clearly see that the cable has more bullish pressure than the fiber. The fiber is hesitating, the BBBB’s want a X-mas bonus (and it is waiting below januari’s lows). See the hughes divergency between cable and fiber? They are playing with the market…

take care

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently told you so:

But then again, I told you so… [B]6 days earlier[/B] :wink:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/42061-shorting-eur-usd.html#post302618

lol

Do folks see the concepts any clearer or not yet?